Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Tommorowland Terrace Noodle? in the Vacation Planning forums; I know that Tommorowland Terrace Noodle Station in the MK is scheduled to open ASAP, so I thought I would go ahead and put in a request that if any ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Tommorowland Terrace Noodle?

I know that Tommorowland Terrace Noodle Station in the MK is scheduled to open ASAP, so I thought I would go ahead and put in a request that if any of our DWT members try and and want to comment on it, I'd like to hear about it as I plan to be in the area in June and was thinking of trying it! Thanks!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

peterpan1106 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Dissylove:

We just got back from DW and ate at the Tommrowland Terrace Noodle Station twice! So, I guess you could say we were really impressed. They had a special of a teriyaki chicken rice bowl, which both my girls ate and liked. They weren't quite as high on the stir fry noodle bowl. I had the barbeque pork and cole slaw on a steamed bun which was wonderful and the second time I had a cashew chicken salad, served in a 'chinese take out' carton. The food was fresh, attractive -- there was a good variety including a shrimp stir fry -- a mandarin orange salad, ginger creme brulee. I give it a big thumbs up.
    Back to Disney for Super Soap Weekend!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the info Polly, it sounds great and I am sure we will give it a try in June!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    I just saw a thing on allearsnet.com that Tomorrowland Noodle Station is closed until June 12, but it did not say why.

I heard rumors that it was always devoid of guests and the guests that did go there disliked the selection of food.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    That stinks. I'm going to be there on the 11th. Would have like to have tried the Noodle station. Especially since it was apparently always empty!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I hope that they dont change it too much

was really looking foward to trying it

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I really enjoyed it. The Pad Thai was wondefull, and a very large portion. Plus, the iced green tea is the best!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42