Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Dole Whips in the Vacation Planning forums; What are Dole Whips? I can hear ya'll now "*gasp* SHe doesn't know what a Dole Whip is? She's missing out! This poor deprived girl!" *L* So... what are they?...
    rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

Dole Whips

What are Dole Whips?

I can hear ya'll now "*gasp* SHe doesn't know what a Dole Whip is? She's missing out! This poor deprived girl!" *L*

So... what are they?
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    Its like a sherbet only its from a machine and it has a lighter consistency. Great on a hot summer day, and good for a brain freeze. We always stop on our way to Pirates at the one across from the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse. Definately try one on your next trip.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

A trip to WDW isn't complete without a Dole Whip!!!!!! You've never had one?!?!?! Say it isn't so!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Here's a thread with more on dole whips..

Absolutely marvelous for a florida afternoon. Last week, my sister had her first dole whip and now I think she understands what I was talking about and why I insisted we walk back across the park to get one

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Mickeybabe... you wanna address this one?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I've never had one either. I usually get the Mickey Ice Cream bars. So, I am with you, Rosworms, tell me more, all!!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

DISNEYDAD is offline A-Ticket holder
    i love dole whips! we had then in hawaii at the dole plantation. where are they at WDW?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    They are available in a couple of locations, I believe. I think you can get them at a stand in Adventureland and also I think at one of the counter service refreshment ports between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I am not sure of all the spots, but I think you can find out more as far as counter service menus and see what places have them by visiting the disney world site www.disneyworld.com and also at all ears in the menu section www.allearsnet.com

Dole Whip lovers on this site can surely give you more exact locales for them, as I haven't tried them yet, but plan to on my June trip since they have earned such rave reviews here!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I think the Dole Whips are great! Everytime I get one I get a brianfreeze!LOLOL!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I am slightly allergic to pineapples but that will not stop me from getting a dole whip.. I just get a swollen tounge for a few hours!!!

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Shouldf post from home

When in the Magic Kingdom, you MUST stop at the Dole Stand! When I was there in October, we started out to our left at the hub, thereby passing the stand way too early in the morning. I did not get my whip on that trip.
    When back again in February and wondering the Kingdom by myself, I decided I couldn't leave without one. I took off from Buzz and headed to the Hub - OH NO, the parade is heading down mainstreet. That didn't stop me, I turned right, went through the castle and then on into Liberty Square, cut through by the Bears over to Adventureland. Stood in line for about 10 minutes and it was all WORTH IT! I had my vanilla and pineapple twist floating in pineapple juice! I took a picture of it (as food was my picture theme for this trip - long story). I was stopped by 4-5 people on my way out of the park asking where they could get one of those things.....
    You MUST try!!

Browneyedgirl73 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We have an Ice Cream stand here and we love that they have Dole Whip. Had some Raspberry Dole Whip last night. It is just refreshing.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 3, 2005 3:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=teal>Countdown to our WDW Vacation</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = '';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>