Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Can siblings share food if paying by cash? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi Everybody~My family just got back from Disney on Friday and I am now trying to help my sister plan for her family's trip. We are trying to decide if ...
    aprilhendrix9 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Can siblings share food if paying by cash?

Hi Everybody~My family just got back from Disney on Friday and I am now trying to help my sister plan for her family's trip. We are trying to decide if the DDP will be beneficial for them or not. Her kids will be 6 and 10 by the time they go next September and neither one of them are hardy eaters. I'm not sure if the DDP will benefit them because they will end up not eating a lot of the food; however, if they were to pay for their meals in cash will table service meals bring an extra plate so they can share. I know that this option wouldn't work when it comes to buffet meals such as Chef Mickey's or Germany's Biergarten but in other TS meals such as 50's Prime Time Cafe, would they allow my sister, her husband and only 1 child to order and then bring an extra plate??

Also, if any of you are in the same situation or have any suggestions please let us know.

Thanks!
    This September!! . . . 2010-6 days-Animal Kingdom
    1994-1 day-Mgic Kingdom-Off Site
    1995-1 day-Magic Kingdom-Off Site
    2008-5 days-Polynesian

I know that my mom and I have shared meals at WDW. We usually order an appetizer and tell the waiter that we're going to split our meal. I think they even split it in the kitchen for us. I don't see why 2 kids couldn't share.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com