Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Cool Dining Tip in the Vacation Planning forums; Here another dining tip from your friendly neighborhood Disney fan. New Tip: This is for Fantasmic. You say what does eating have to do with that wonderful show Fanstasmic. Well ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Cool Dining Tip

Here another dining tip from your friendly neighborhood Disney fan.

New Tip: This is for Fantasmic. You say what does eating have to do with that wonderful show Fanstasmic. Well I will tell you. As we all know or don't know Fanstasmic on a busy day can get pretty crowded pretty quickly and sometimes you have to wait a least 90 minutes just to get great seat. Well here the tip why not book a Fantasmic Dinner Package what's that you say it a great way to get great seating plus excellent food. This is how it works there are three resturant in the MGM park that are involed in the package they are the Hollywood and Vine, Mama Melrose and the Brown Debary. Which you get is dinner and priority seating for Fanstasmic . What this does is let you relax and enjoy the park instead of waiting usually around 90 minutes before showtime to get closer seats. This may or may not be a tip for some but just in case someone didn't know there you go I hope this helps. FYI I been to Hollywood and Vine (family stlye Buffet) and Mama Melrose ( APP, Dinner and Desert drinks also inculded) both had great food. Didn't go to the Brown Debary was a little much for the budget at the time so I will try it out on the next trip. Im sure the foods good too. I really do hope this helps anybody who planning a trip. Just call Disney dining and ask about the Fantsmic Dinner package and they will be more than glad to help. I hope I didn't sound like a commerical. have fun everybody

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

Fantasmic

I did this dinner package too. I ate at Brown Derby and the food was excellent. I would always do this dinner package when going to Fantamic.You get really good seats too.

Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I reccommend families with kids to eat at Hollywood & Vine. The buffet is excellent and has a special kids buffet plus make your own sundae's and other great desserts.

I was recently at Mama Melrose's and witnessed a few tables using the Fantasmic! Dinner package. They used a different menu with fewer choices but no one seemed to mind.
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

peterpan1106 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the heads up on this. We just got back from DW and we booked the package at MM. The food was excellent -- and certainly more than any of us could eat! Make your reservations early for a good seating time, otherwise you'll have to eat at around 4:30 in the afternoon like we did. It was also very chilly at Fantasmic, and a little wet -- yes, the seats are that good -- the entire section of the right was reserved for us -- we got there around 7:50 for the 8:30 show and could have sat anywhere in the entire section. Thanks for the advice!
    Back to Disney for Super Soap Weekend!