Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Bottled water in the Vacation Planning forums; Just a heads up when buying bottled water at Epcot. I just grabbed a bottle of water out of a large bucket of ice water and headed to the register. ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Bottled water

Just a heads up when buying bottled water at Epcot. I just grabbed a bottle of water out of a large bucket of ice water and headed to the register. I had no idea that I had picked up Evian (at $3.25) in stead of Dasani that sells for $2.00. You can be assured that I'll be drinking every drop of what's still in the bottle.
    Last edited by mini-V; 11-08-2008 at 09:20 PM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Ouch- that is some expensive water!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wow! That's more than that really fancy Voss water that comes in a glass bottle. I hope it was more than 20 ounces...
    ~Ashleigh

Quote Originally Posted by Spodie View Post
    Wow! That's more than that really fancy Voss water that comes in a glass bottle. I hope it was more than 20 ounces...
    Looks to be about 12 oz. I guess I should keep the bottle. (Must be made of something special to hold such "special" water.

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    12 ounces?!?!?! Wow. And Evian doesn't even taste that good - I would choose Dasani over it any day. You know they did a study and Evian was one of the dirtiest bottled waters they tested?
    ~Ashleigh

KrisL418 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    my family and i went to the Grand Floridian (for a visit, wayyy too expensive to say) and while at the bar at the pool i asked for an ice water. i figured i would get a cup w/ some water and ice in it, but no i got one of the wicked expensive evian water bottles.

tip for water: if you're thirsty in EPCOT and around the UK pavillion go in the Rose and Crown. if you ask they'll give you a cup of ice water. free water and in a plastic cup so you can leave and keep exploring the park
    ~Pop Century~Sept '06~
    ~Boardwalk~Aug '07~
    ~Pop Century~Aug '08~

<3 Stitch!

College Program Wanna Be 2011

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Here's something to think about..... Evian is naive spelled backwards!!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Not to self- don't drink the water.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Just a heads up when buying bottled water at Epcot. I just grabbed a bottle of water out of a large bucket of ice water and headed to the register. I had no idea that I had picked up Evian (at $3.25) in stead of Dasani that sells for $2.00. You can be assured that I'll be drinking every drop of what's still in the bottle.
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Looks to be about 12 oz. I guess I should keep the bottle. (Must be made of something special to hold such "special" water.

that's quiet a price difference for water, were they both 12 oz bottles? I don't buy bottled water anymore at home, from what I've read it's a big rip off but I understand buying it in the parks but I will be on the lookout when I do, thanks for the warning mini-V
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

It appeared to be the same size bottle as what I usually buy in the parks. You're right about only buying water when out. I still don't care for the taste of FL. tap water. In fact, if I plan a bit ahead, I bring a small bottle of filtered water with me from home. It adds a bit of weight to my purse that I don't appreciate, but if I really don't like carrying the water, then it forces me to make sure I drink it.