Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss I am going to Citricos in the Vacation Planning forums; This will be the first time that I have ever been to Citricos. After my dinner at Citricos, I am going to watch the Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks. I ...
    tiny tim is offline B-Ticket Holder

I am going to Citricos

This will be the first time that I have ever been to Citricos.

After my dinner at Citricos, I am going to watch the Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks. I am not going to go the the Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks. I will either stay at the Grand Floridian or walk over to the Polynesian to watch the fireworks. To those who have eaten here about how long did it take? I booked my dinner for 9:10 p.m. and the fireworks start at 11:50 p.m. >

Also I am a Vegan and this will be a Birthday dinner. Does anyone know what Vegan items they have here? Also what do they do for Birthdays? I am going to be 32

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    I've never eaten at Citricos but my cousin and his new wife ate their during their honeymoon trip a few months ago and said it was the best restaurant they ate at their entire trip.

You can go to Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World to look at menus for Citricos so you can see the different things they have. I've seen plenty of vegetarian offerings throughout the parks' and resorts restaurants but don't recall ever seeing any Vegan stuff..... but then I'm not really looking for vegetarian and vegan stuff for me. In any case, if the restaurant doesn't have any vegan entrees you'll have to call Dining and let them know you'll be coming and what your dietary requirements are so they can prepare something especially for you.
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've eaten at Citrico's and it was very good with a wonderful wait staff. I would say on average it's about a 2 hour experience but if you need them to step it up a notch then tell them and I'm sure they will be very accomodating. Do Vegan's eat fish, I always get that confused, if you do they have some wonderful fish selections.....Citricos Dinner Menu at Grand Floridian
    If not I see they have a tofu selection on there, and you can always call ahead of time and speak to the chef. I think you need to gve them at least 48 hours notice. Is this a New Years firework show??
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

tiny tim is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I want to thank both of you for your help

I went the the links that both of you posted. Since fish is meat I don't eat fish. I don't eat any animal products. I do like Tofu I saw that Seared Tofu and that looks like something that I would really like. I have the phone number to Citricos so I can talk to a chef over the phone.