Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Dining Upgrade?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone have any idea of when this will happen so I can make my reservations? They are only taking through March 22nd and we are going March 24th!!! I'm ...
    heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Dining Upgrade??

Does anyone have any idea of when this will happen so I can make my reservations? They are only taking through March 22nd and we are going March 24th!!! I'm afraid that I will miss out on the good ones!!!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    It is my understanding that they are still holding on the 22nd.

This might actually be a better forum to keep daily tabs on, they are well organized on this subject and keep the most current info on the first post so it is easy to see if there are any changes.

ADR System Update***Please Read 1st Post***3/22 Still Date-Updated 12/1 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Thanks, I added that thread to my favorites!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

RRMike is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've been calling every other day. I'm going in April and have that same sinking feeling that I will be missing out also. Last year we already had this done. The cast member told me to keep checking frequently as they may be releasing further dates anytime. Good luck

The last that I had heard on another site was possibly January for the final upgrade and they were not sure if they were going to open the window any further or wait until the upgrade is totally finished.

-Walt Disney

RRMike is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I called again and got some updated info. You can book up to 90 days in advance from your first day of your visit. This is how its going to be for a while, and if it works out it may stay this way. your window may be here soon.

Thanks for the update Mike, I have been able to book my ADR's for the whole trip!!! Now, I am even more excited!!

-Walt Disney