Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Priority Seating for Trails End? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone We're starting our dining planning for our trip in June and thought it would be nice to try out Trails End Buffet over at Fort Wilderness . Will ...
    wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Priority Seating for Trails End?

Hi everyone

We're starting our dining planning for our trip in June and thought it would be nice to try out Trails End Buffet over at Fort Wilderness . Will we need priority seating for here or can we just walk up? We still aren't sure which day we want to go there and weren't sure how busy it would be.

Thanks
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I would say try and get an reservation, if they take them. June can be busy depending on what dates you are going to be down.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know it's been a couple of years, but we ate there in June of 2005. We went for lunch and got there pretty close to when they started serving it. I definately remember it being pretty dead when we got there and it wasn't even that bad when we left.

Of course, it's been a couple of years, so that could have changed, but if you have your heart set on eating there in June and can make a reservation, it can't hurt. If you're still not 100% sure you will end up eating there, then you should be fine not having to make a reservation, as long as you show up pretty close to when they start serving whatever meal you are interested in eating.
    ~Ashleigh

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We went there a few weeks ago and it was dead there. We made a ressy the night before and got a seat for just about any time we wanted to. But June is busier than the Middle of November too.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    We ate there last year with priority seating for dinner. Place was really slow and we could have just walked up and gotten a seat.
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    While you probably won't need an ADR, make them anyway for peace of mind. If you are not sure which day you will be there this far out, make an ADR for each day you think you will be there. Just don't foget to cancel the ADRs you don't use as soon as you finalize plans, so others can use them.

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would make an ADR myself. I also would note that you need plenty of time to get there. If you drive, you still need to take a bus from the parking lot to the other side of the resort where the dining is.
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom