Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Spirit of Aloha dinner show question. in the Vacation Planning forums; I've never eaten at the Spirit of Aloha dinner show, and I was wondering if anyone has tried it out. I've read mixed reviews, I just wanted a little more ...
    SunnyBunny86 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Spirit of Aloha dinner show question.

I've never eaten at the Spirit of Aloha dinner show, and I was wondering if anyone has tried it out. I've read mixed reviews, I just wanted a little more insight from people who have actually done it. Is it worth the price? Any seating suggestions? How's the food?
    Sunny

"Reality: That annoying thing between Disney trips!"

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome to the boards SunnyBunny86!! I was going to ask the same question. Thanks!!
    -Zac

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We just did it Nov 20th of this year, I thought the food was good and the show was great! We were in 3 tables back from the front but I had a poll in my view so I had to lean up or back to see anything. But over all it was nice and I would do in again in a few years probably. We got the dining plan free this year, But I would pay to see the show if I wasn't on the dining plan. Let me know if I can answer anything else!

Welcome to DWT!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

sparkey144 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi, we ate there in 2006. WE really enjoyed it. We took the last dinner of the night. Which was great, you could really enjoy the fire dancing to its fullest. The kids that were with us really loved it to. It was past there bedtime but they didn't mind at all. The food was great too. The pineapple bread was the best. The next time we head down to Disney we're planning on going again. I hope this helps

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    The food is absolutely awesome. The show sometime was a little cheesy but ok. The fire twirler was really good. If you go to the last show..make sure you leave real quick afterward so you don't get hung out without transportation back to your resort if staying on property. If not staying on the monorail, you have to go to the TTC and catch a ride to your resort. If MK is closed and Epcot monorail is closed you have to catch a bus to DD then catch a bus to your resort. If you have a car it would be best to drive it to this event if you have reservations for the last show.

P.S. ASk them for more coconut bread and wrap it up and take it with you for breakfast. Its that good.

bamfer23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Is there any audience participation in this show?

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfer23 View Post
    Is there any audience participation in this show?
    Last May when we went there wasn't any audience participation.