Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss Best Breakfast? in the Vacation Planning forums; You can't go wrong with Trails End in FW, by far the best buffet minus characters and a neat place to visit....
    grumpy of ohio is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Best Breakfast?

You can't go wrong with Trails End in FW, by far the best buffet minus characters and a neat place to visit.

Vadania is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEY BOSE View Post
    TONGA TOAST!!!!
    Excuse my ignorance. I've seen pictures and it's scary yet entices me... but what is Tonga Toast??

Also, Iíve heard of the marvellous Breakfast Buses put on to take guests to their breakfast location if they have made an ADR.

Does anyone know if this is strictly hotel-to-park or will I be able to use this service to go hotel-to-hotel so I may try this alluring Tonga Toast??
    Kungaloosh!!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Vadania View Post
    Excuse my ignorance. I've seen pictures and it's scary yet entices me... but what is Tonga Toast??

Also, Iíve heard of the marvellous Breakfast Buses put on to take guests to their breakfast location if they have made an ADR.

Does anyone know if this is strictly hotel-to-park or will I be able to use this service to go hotel-to-hotel so I may try this alluring Tonga Toast??
    i plan on taking a cab...lol then by the time were done.. we will take a monorail to a park and then catch a bus back to the pop
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Last edited by HauntedGabe; 08-24-2010 at 11:03 PM.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Now that sounds like something I am sure to like, I love the Mickey Waffle. Nothing says Disney like one of those
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

designbymk is offline B-Ticket Holder

I'm a huge fan of Kona Cafť and have been known to drive for two hours just to get my fix. All of my family agrees that it is the best breakfast spot in WDW, and they don't even get the Tonga toast. Hard to beleive, I know. Especially since thats all I ever order there.

So a runner up would have to be Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge. It's a fun table service option with either a la carte options or a reasonable family style all you can eat breakfast (I think thats like 14 bucks). So if you're super hungry this is a great spot to get your breakfast on.

Flrancho is offline D-Ticket Holder

My favorite place for breakfast is Kona Cafe. If you're wanting a buffet, I'd go to either Boma or Chef Mickey's.

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

If I had my way I'd go to O'hana and Crystal palace... I'm going to O'Hana on a compromise

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

For me,it's all about money.How much I do not have to spend,so we always go to wally world on our day of arrival and get our room snacks and breakfast items and we eat breakfast in our room everyday.Saves a lot of money,so we can use it for other things that are more important to us than certain meals.We always eat out for lunch and supper everyday,so eating breakfast in our room is our best decision.I know this is not exactly,the answer to your question,but I just wanted to share our money-saving tip with you.Although I know some people save up and go "all out" on their trip to WDW,by eating character meals,and a lot of the fancy,expensive restaurants,but we can't so we don't make no beans about it.But enjoy your meals,no matter what yall chose to do.
    Park Hopper Dad!

langway4 is offline A-Ticket holder

If you have to eat breakfast...Tonga Toast is simple the best! However, I do agree with Park Hopper Dad that we actually have an "early" lunch and then an "early" dinner so we only have to pay for 2 meals a day. We end up saving the breakfast money anyway cuz we're usually too excited to eat breakfast anyway. Of course that's just the "vacation" diet!!!

johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder

The Floridian Cafe (I think thats the name) is my choice. Nothing extravagant, but they have the basics, and the basics there are stellar (the fritata and the salmon are our morning starters). The part that really makes it for me is the cost, we go to the parks really frequently so spending a ton on breakfast is hard to justify. For two of us though it works out to $20-25 with tip (after 20% Tables In Wonderland discount), thats what it would cost to go to IHOP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12