Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss How do you eat? in the Vacation Planning forums; As I was planning for eating for our next trip, there was only one criteria-would my kids probably eat there. Since THEY AREN'T GOING, it made the choices so much ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    As I was planning for eating for our next trip, there was only one criteria-would my kids probably eat there. Since THEY AREN'T GOING, it made the choices so much broader! HA! :smile: We will have to eat some type of something for breakfast but most of our lunch times are early so we may snack early instead. We usually plan one sit-down a day. I tire easily of the parks hamburgers so several days this trip have two sit-downs. Well, this trip is for relaxing!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    as i've said before, the wife and i are the exact opposite of the "park commandos" and have a very simple game plan "path of least resistance". we go where the crowds are not. and, we follow that with dining as well.

we plan several places we really want to go, and leave the rest to chance and whim.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I let my DH do all the dinner planning... I really don't care where we go... As long as I get a character dining during some part of the trip.. We usually grab something for breakfast at the hotel (on-property) then lunch at a counter service then a sit down for dinner... and lots and lots of water throughout the day!!!!

We always have fruit snacks and breakfast bars either in our room or on the way to the parks. I make one ADR per day, whether it be for lunch or dinner. Whatever meal we do not have an ADR for is just played by ear. Sometimes we just grab a Dolewhip or popcorn and other times we hit places like Peco's Bills or Tusker House for a sandwich!

mickaholic4077 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    For me it's mostly day trips since I live so close,so I always eat breakfast home,then bring something for lunch,then if I go on a Wed or Sat I go to Boma for dinner(love those ribs!!)

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

Tea

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    how was the afternoon tea Ana ?

I have been wanting to try it ....
    Wonderful!!! I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but next time I would order a la carte. We each got a 'package' thing and it had some weird stuff in it and kind of expensive. The tea and scones are a must, and they're not that much money! Then I'd see what else they have... tarts maybe? yummy, and very relaxing break on a long day.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12