Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Anyone else thinks Wolfgang Puck Express is a hidden gem? in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm just wondering if anyone else here likes Wolfgang Puck Express as much as I do. I remember eating there for the 1st time 2 years ago and it just ...
    DoomBuggy is offline A-Ticket holder

Anyone else thinks Wolfgang Puck Express is a hidden gem?

I'm just wondering if anyone else here likes Wolfgang Puck Express as much as I do. I remember eating there for the 1st time 2 years ago and it just blew my tastebuds off. I've had the 4 cheese pizza and my all time personal favorite garlic focaccia with BBQ beef. For being a counter service I think it's one of the best in Walt Disney property

I agree!! It's our favorite place to eat at DTD (well...my boys are rather fond of T-Rex now!). I LOVE the Butternut Squash soup!!! Yummmmmmmm I could certainly go for a nice, hot bowl of that right now to warm me up!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I agree as well. My DH and I found that place the first night we were at Disney for our Honeymoon in 2007 and ate there 2 more times during the week! It was fantastic!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

luvsfigment is offline A-Ticket holder
    Absolutely! Knock on wood, but I can't believe it counts as a counter service on the DDP. Their creme brulee is SO GOOD!

D23