Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss What qualifies as a snack? in the Vacation Planning forums; I've done the DDP once before and I am considering it again. When I did it before, I was able to get a bagel or a muffin to have for ...
    InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

What qualifies as a snack?

I've done the DDP once before and I am considering it again. When I did it before, I was able to get a bagel or a muffin to have for breakfast and use one of my snack credits for it. Are they still doing the same type thing for 09, or is there a more limited choice?

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'd say anything 4.00 and under will still fall under the snack option. Enjoy your trip!

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes, you can still do that. Even though I've been on the Dining Plan before, I have felt that the snack credits are a little confusing when trying to plan them out before you get there but clear up instantly when you go to get that first snack. Many people use their snack credits for breakfast because they are so darn full all day and don't need a snack. When my sister and I went last time, we had 10 snack credits between the two of us at the end of our trip!
    ~Ashleigh

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    Thanks guys. I am glad they still have the $4.00 or so snack credit option. A bagel and cream cheese is perfect for me for breakfast and that's how I will probably use my snacks! The kids, on the other hand, will eat their share of the Mickey ice cream bars!