Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Sushi in WDW in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone know where I can get some good sushi in WDW? Sushi happens to be a favorite of my GF (soon to be fiancee come August 19th in WDW) ...
    JLWilkes3RD is offline A-Ticket holder

Sushi in WDW

Does anyone know where I can get some good sushi in WDW? Sushi happens to be a favorite of my GF (soon to be fiancee come August 19th in WDW) and mine. I assume my best bet is World Showcase but wasn't sure where else. Thanks...
    "You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far."- Uncle Remus "Song of the South"

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    California Grill (Contemporary Resort) has some good sushi offerings. California Grill Dinner Menu - Contemporary Resort

Tokyo Dining (Epcot's Japan) has sushi, and it was very good. Teppan Edo (also Japan) has Crispy Suklyaki Beef Rolls, which aren't strictly sushi (it's cooked beef rolled up in rice) but oh so good.
    Tokyo Dining - Japan Epcot Menus Around Walt Disney World
    Teppan Edo - Japan Epcot Menus Around Walt Disney World

Just outside the Kona Cafe (Polynesian Resort) there is a coffee bar that switches to a sushi bar for a few hours during the evening.
    Kona Island Sushi Bar - Polynesian Resort

The Swan has Kimonos Sushi Bar, which I've heard good things about but have not had a chance to try yet: Kimonos Sushi Bar Dinner - Swan
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

JLWilkes3RD is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the help! I'm definetely going to try the Tokyo Dining Sushi.

If I try the Kimono's Sushi Bar I'll be sure to let you know what I think...
    "You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far."- Uncle Remus "Song of the South"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    My DH got sushi sampler at Teppan Edo on our last trip and enjoyed it. I got the Crispy Suklyaki Beef Rolls based on Pat's recommendation and love it.

I'm brand spanking new to the world of sushi/sashimi/rolls within the last month, so I have never tried any of it in WDW. I'm looking forward to trying some on our next visit.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    California Grill and Wolfgang Pucks both have excellent sushi
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!