Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Tables In Wonderland card now $75 in the Vacation Planning forums; I heard it somewhere else, and so I checked the passholder web site. The Tables In Wonderland dining discount card (used to be called the Disney Dining Experience) went up ...
    doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Tables In Wonderland card now $75

I heard it somewhere else, and so I checked the passholder web site. The Tables In Wonderland dining discount card (used to be called the Disney Dining Experience) went up to $75 from $60 for Annual Passholders (I believe it went from $80 to $100 for FL residents). A second card, which used to be $25, is now $50!

This means the actual increase in cost for one card in the end $60, since you need to order more food in order to break even...
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator and more
    New: Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    Wow, 25% increase. That's pretty steep. I am not an AP holder nor have I participated in any of the dining programs as an offsite guest, but I can sure empathize with those that are. I know some of the menu prices have increased since last year. I wonder if we'll see 10% or greater increases across all the TS and CS menus as well.

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    That is quite an increase But it will still be worth it for me...I have a few pricey meals planned for my May trip, and there will be at least 10 of us dining together in my September trip.

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10