Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Best Help with ADR's, EVER in the Vacation Planning forums; So I just got off my 4th phone call for ADR's for a June trip. Originally I lined up our Chef Mickeys Character breakfast right as our ADR window opened, ...
    VGL_Lynx is offline B-Ticket Holder

Best Help with ADR's, EVER

So I just got off my 4th phone call for ADR's for a June trip. Originally I lined up our Chef Mickeys Character breakfast right as our ADR window opened, and then chose poorly to wait. We were debating about meal plan vs. no meal plan and finally decided meal plan. So then I booked the rest of the ADR's. Got most of what we wanted, but missed a few too. And then the crazy stuff happened. My wife wanted later reservations so I called back and juggled a bunch to get later seating. Okay, still okay. And then my mother in law decides to join us. I need to change my party of 5 reservations to party of 6. Sigh..... I didn't have all of the dates my mother-in-law would be joining us so I started working through all of the ADR's moving to 6 people. ANd that started bombing fast. So I thanked the CM I was working with and called back today with real details. So...

BASIL. Basil rocked. I didn't get his last name. I should have. He had MEMORIZED which restaurants sat party of 5's at tables for 6. He was able to change 2 out of 3 that I needed. The last was the Chef Mickey Breakfast, and I doubted he could do that at where we are in the res window.

BASIL. You rock. A great CM to work with on the phones, one of the least magical of all of the Disney jobs.

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Best Help with ADR's, EVER

there is a CM section that this may belong in
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Best Help with ADR's, EVER

had that problem people wanted to be then not added so what I did was booked for what I thouught 5 then when we went found only 3 or maybe 6. the restaurants had no problem they just adjuted for what we had. thank you Disney
    J&J