Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Fulton's Crab House...What's The Dress Code? in the Vacation Planning forums; My family and I will be coming to Disney next week for the first time in years, and celebrating my parents 30th anniversary! WooHoo! Well we wanted to make our ...
    bcmom323 is offline A-Ticket holder

Fulton's Crab House...What's The Dress Code?

My family and I will be coming to Disney next week for the first time in years, and celebrating my parents 30th anniversary! WooHoo! Well we wanted to make our last night there special so we booked a table for 8 at Fulton's Crab house; but none of us are sure what to wear that night. Are jeans acceptable? Are jean shorts? What about Khakis? Should we pack dress slacks and dress clothes? I know Victoria and Albert's has a dress code, but I wasn't sure about Fulton's; I knew it was pricey and thought that meant wearing something a little nicer, but other people in our party are not sure. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Re: Fulton's Crab House...What's The Dress Code?

I'd say that while you can wear shorts, etc. I like dressing a little for dinner there. No real dress code that is enforced, so shorts and jeans are perfectly fine.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bcmom323 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks Lou; and by the way love the trivia books!

Amanda

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

I'm sure Lou doesn't NEED anyone to agree with him, but just so there's another opinion out there...that's exactly how I feel about Fulton's. No real dress code, but since it's so pricey, I personally feel weird eating in shorts, so I'll dress a little nicer. But that's not to say you have to.

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

I feel the same way. When we go to Fulton's it's usually for a special occassion so we usually go dressed in business casual. It also depends on the time of year. If it's not a blazingly hot summer day, then we dress-up a bit more. I've seen guests in a variety of dress and there is no dress code that I'm aware of.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.