Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Advanced Dining Reservations likely to return to 180 days starting October 2th in the Vacation Planning forums; I've heard from a couple CMs now that they are being told that advanced dining reservations are going to return to 180 days starting October 27th. Im conjunction they are ...
    doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Advanced Dining Reservations likely to return to 180 days starting October 27th

I've heard from a couple CMs now that they are being told that advanced dining reservations are going to return to 180 days starting October 27th. Im conjunction they are also supposed to release park hours 180 days out as well, but those have been pretty fluid even up to the day in question...
    Last edited by doconeill; 08-11-2009 at 06:48 PM.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Advanced Dining Reservations likely to return to 180 days starting October 2th

Personally, I don't care. I tend to make my trip plans within 90 days anyway. But I just wish Disney would stop messing with it and make up their minds!

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: Advanced Dining Reservations likely to return to 180 days starting October 2th

I've updated my ADR calculator to handle the 180 days and the change date - if anyone wants to test it and make sure I've got all the finer issues about the change handled, feel free:

ADR Calculator (test version)

I also fixed the typo in the subject, but for some reason it hasn't updated.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

thegoz85 is offline D-Ticket Holder

I'm fine with that. I don't know what I want to eat 90 or 180 days from now, anyway!
    "Every sunset leads to morning, with the promise of opportunity."
    ~Promise

Love Disney? Interested in technology? Read DisTECH! Click the logo to check it out:

Also find me on Facebook and Twitter!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I'd say 80% of the time I don't make reservations to go to WDW more than 90 days out. So the shorter time frame worked in my favor.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

If WDW is setting hours and ADRs 180 days out, then they must be comfortable with attendance numbers.

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

Now that Disney has successfully revamped their dining booking engines, they are reverting back to 180 days. I think it will take the panic off of some people when trying to make reservations. But the early bird will get the Le Cellier, Chef Mickey's and Cinderella Castle ressies!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!