Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss The CheeseCake Factory? in the Vacation Planning forums; Is there one in WDW, I read somewhere that this was locasted over by DisneyQuest, that you take the elevator upstairs to this. Can anyone confirm this....
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

The CheeseCake Factory?

Is there one in WDW, I read somewhere that this was locasted over by DisneyQuest, that you take the elevator upstairs to this. Can anyone confirm this.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Yes, that is correct. I believe you have to pay for admission to Disney Quest, but there is a cheesecake factory in there. It is a limited menu of couse, but the quality is just as good! yum yum!!!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I found this after I had asked the question! Sorry about that. HAHA, mom always said "seek and you shall find."

The Cheesecake Factory runs the food concession at DisneyQuest, and they offer a great selection of food options. At FoodQuest, you can find pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, salads, burgers, hot dogs, wraps, and assorted snacks. At the Wonderland Cafe, you'll find specialty coffees and plenty of desserts, including endless varieties of cheesecake. The Wonderland Cafe also features some booths with Internet access. Both restaurants are inside DisneyQuest.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop