Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Chef Mickey's in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay... I have decided to make PS or whatever it's now called... for a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I want to make seating for 7am... The Magic Kingdom opens ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning

Chef Mickey's

Okay... I have decided to make PS or whatever it's now called... for a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I want to make seating for 7am... The Magic Kingdom opens early that day (8) and I would like to be there for the openeing. My question would be.... when do the buses begin to come to the resorts in the morning?? We are staying at CRB and need to take a bus to Magic Kindom and then the monorail to the Contemporary..

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

1 hour

I had a tour scheduled at the Magic Kingdom before the park opened officially. I was told that the buses would be running 1 hour prior to park opening. That would give me only 30 minutes to get there. Turns out, they start running the buses early to resorts that have character breakfasts. You should be fine if you get to the busstop early enough.

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    dzny4lyf-

I'm not sure that you can make it from Chef Mickey's at 7 to the Magic Kingdom by 8 - even if you're seated right away, it will take 45-60 minutes for the breakfast, then the walk over (which is faster than the monorail). If being there at opening is more important, you might look at getting a PS for one of the last seatings - 10:45am or so... However, I found the character interaction at the meal to be less hectic and more enjoyable if you go as early as possible. - but that's my opinion...

Chef Mickey's is a fun breakfast - you'll have a good time.
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    OKay.. I made my seating.. and it is for 7am.. I decided to go on a day the Epcot is opened late. That way we have enough time to get to the park for 9am.. The lady who made my reservation told me that buses will begin their first run at 6am... Looks like I will be getting up at the but crack of dawn that day!!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    "but crack of dawn" like that phrase.