Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Vacation Planning forums; My family and I ate there two weeks ago, the family we traveled with had two small children, so it was fun. The antics of the staff were very enjoyable, ...
    MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My family and I ate there two weeks ago, the family we traveled with had two small children, so it was fun. The antics of the staff were very enjoyable, the food mediocre, however everyone that ate the pork chops said that was one of the best meals they had on property. I had the meatloaf, it was no Prime Time 50's dish!! But if you have kids, its a MUST!
    :mickey:

MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I almost forgot....They have the BEST ketchup on property!!! Don't know what they put in it, but must ask for some.
    :mickey:

Quote Originally Posted by MKRsrtMonorail
    I almost forgot....They have the BEST ketchup on property!!! Don't know what they put in it, but must ask for some.
    Oh yes, it's delicious and plenty to go around!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    It's been a few years since we ate at the WCC, but if they still have the brownie sundae, make room for it! It's not to be missed. Fortunately, I don't use ketchup, but it was fun to watch people asked for it! If you like to watch kids having fun, this is the place to eat.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Very yummy. The only bad part was that we waited 30 minutes for a boat to get back to the Magic Kingdom for the Christmas Party

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I've never dined there, but my roommate tells a story of upon his waitor discovering that the members of his party attended an aviation-oriented university, asked everyone in the party to get up and run around making airplane noises with their arms out by their sides like wings. He also told of the HUGE straws in the itty-bitty glasses, and the billion-and-a-half ketchup bottles. Sounds like a riot!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12