Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss How is Nine Dragons??????? in the Vacation Planning forums; I am going to WDW in January and I am eating at Nine Dragons. I would like to know have any of you eaten there, and did you like it. ...
    wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

How is Nine Dragons???????

I am going to WDW in January and I am eating at Nine Dragons. I would like to know have any of you eaten there, and did you like it. Was it like the Chinese food you go out and pick up, or is it like real traditional chinese. I have herd great things about it and I just wanted to know if it well worth eating there.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Re: How is Nine Dragons???????

We love eating at Nine Dragons. The Sesame Chicken is to die for. We especially like the lunch menu which has smaller portions and smaller price tag. You won't leave hungry, however. Our family of three ate there in April to celebrate our daughter's birthday. My husband and daughter went back in August, but I had to be out of town on that day and missed our return visit. I'm not an authority on traditional Chinese food, but it certainly is better than take-out or delivery.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.

Me and my family and friends ate there on our last visit. I didn't eat though because I don't like Chinese food so I had a peach/mango smoothie which was very good. Everyone else ate and weren't big fans. My friend with a dairy allergy ordered chicken and it looked like cat food. My mom and sister shared some kind of soup and liked it but we left hungry because nobody found the food too appetizing. But like I said, we have only eaten there once. We could have eaten there on one of their bad days??? I don't know but it was really beautiful inside.
    Love, Kerri

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Thank you. It sounds pretty good and I love Chinese food so.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I love Nine Dragons. We have liked every thing we have gotten there. I love the Honey Sesame Chicken and the Zha Jiang Noodles Sampler.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

I wasn't impressed with it. I rather order from Lotus Blossom.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

We ate their for the first time 2 weeks ago for dinner. We were unimpressed. I had the honey sesame chicken, which I felt we overpaid for...you can get the same thing at home from a take-out and pay less IMHO. DH got a fish meal, which was okay. But neither one of us are itching to return. It was definitely our least favorite meal on the trip. I've had better Chinese meals at home and...well in Chinatown of course.

There are better places to eat in the World Showcase. And, I agree with Lori...might as well go to Lotus Blossom.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...