Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Tables In Wonderland Question???? in the Vacation Planning forums; Can someone explain the Tables In Wonderland discount card? I'm just wondering if it's worth purchasing. We go to WDW 3-4 times a year and we eat at some pricey ...
    tmbcole is offline C-Ticket Holder

Tables In Wonderland Question????

Can someone explain the Tables In Wonderland discount card? I'm just wondering if it's worth purchasing. We go to WDW 3-4 times a year and we eat at some pricey and some not so pricey establishments. We like the California Grill, Flying Fish, Kouzzina's, ESPN Zone, Liberty Tree Tavern, Sci Fi, etc. Is it worth it? Also, does everyone in the party need the discount card?

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Tina Cole

Liv2CdWorld is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Tables In Wonderland Question????

I've got the Tables in Wonderland card. From the sound of it, it'll be worth it to you. The card will offer you a 20% discount on all food and beverages for a party of up to 10. This discount also applies to alcoholic beverages.

All of the restaurants you menationed above are currently included and take the discount.

Also currently included is Valet Parking at the resorts.

For our family, it's well worth it and we generally go 2 maybe 3 times a year.

Forgot to mention that when you use the Tables in Wonderland, an 18% gratuity is automatically added to your bill (20% at Victoria and Alberts).
    Last edited by Liv2CdWorld; 01-08-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy - Walt Disney

Red Helicopter is offline C-Ticket Holder

If you think you will spend more than $375 on dining at sit-down restaurants, then you'll come out ahead. ($375 x 20% = $75 = cost of TiW card)

Only the person paying the bill needs the card. Sometimes they won't let you use it if the name on the credit card doesn't match the name on the TiW card... other times, it's no problem. It has been my experience that 1 card is good for 1 bill at a time. (you can't split the bill at your table and expect them to apply the TiW discount to every check at the table.)

With the restaurants that you listed, it will be easy to get over that $375 mark... especially with kids and/or drinks.
    The Red Helicopter
    . . . Always hangin' out around Epcot!

FormerFigmentCP is offline A-Ticket holder

I think it's worth it, especially if you go a few times a year. Even with the dining plan it more than payed for itself. We used it on appetizers, drinks or places that didn't take the plan