Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Garden Grill in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone ate at Garden Grill since they reopened it? I am so bummed that they have changed the menu as well as the family style serving! I've seen the ...

Garden Grill

Has anyone ate at Garden Grill since they reopened it? I am so bummed that they have changed the menu as well as the family style serving! I've seen the new menu and I cannot understand why they have ventured so far away from the way it used to be. It was always busy whenever we went and anyone I have ever spoken to seemed to like the food. I was hoping that it was going to reopen before our June trip so I left a day open for reservations...but now that they are open, I am not so sure I am interested because of the changes. Looking for some input on the "new" Garden Grill.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    are they still going to do the ice cream social thing?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I've heard the Ice Cream Social is discontinued.

There are also reports that because of the new style of service, they can take many fewer people per night, so getting a reservation is a must.

The new menu is disappointing - Epcot has enough "fine dining" and not enough sit-down restaurants you feel really comfortable bringing the kids. My family used to love the Garden Grill - it's the only place we've ever eaten catfish and liked it, and we have great photos of my DD with Farmer Mickey & Minnie.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    dreamer, I'm with you. That was going to be our first stop on our next trip, but now I'm rethinking the game plan.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    There was a review in the All Ears Newsletter last week. They didn't give it high marks. Go to www.wdwig.com and find the newsletter link to read it.