Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite Disney-MGM Resturants

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Dining Discuss Resturants - Disney-MGM Studios in the Vacation Planning forums; My favorite table service is Mama Melrose, they entire family enjoyed eating there. Counter service...Backlot Express, they have a great Turkey Panini sandwich! Buffet...Hollywood and Vine! Something for everyone and ...
    DisneyorBust is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Best in Disney Studios...

My favorite table service is Mama Melrose, they entire family enjoyed eating there.
    Counter service...Backlot Express, they have a great Turkey Panini sandwich!
    Buffet...Hollywood and Vine! Something for everyone and then some!

Artemis908 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You know, I'd have to say that my least favorite park to eat at is MGM. We tend to make most of our dinner reservations in Epcot and a few in Magic Kingdom. I've eaten at literally every restaurant at MGM and although the Prime Time Cafe and Sci-Fi Dine In are cute, I think they are a tad overpriced...

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    i love that BLT soup at the Sci-Fi
    The Goofy Princess

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Almost voted for Sci-Fi, but had to go with the 50s. THe fried chicken is excellent, and I love the PBJ shakes!
    It's a good thing!

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love sci-fi good food and i love the sci-fi movie clips that the show.

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    If I could have voted, I would have said:

50's Prime Time
    It's got awesome food and a fun atmosphere.

I also REALLY enjoy:
    Mama Melrose
    The flatbread is great!!!

I've also eaten at Sci Fi, leaving only 2 table service resturants left in MGM for me to try!
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Prime Time has the best atmosphere and the foods not half bad

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Sci-Fi Dine-in & the ABC Commissary b/c those are the only 2 places we have eaten at in " Disney's Hollywood Studios " ( might as well get used to the new name! ). I would really love to try the '50s Prime Time Cafe though!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Jenn31708 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My husband and I ate at The Sci-Fi. We are in no way "food snobs" We love quick burgers, and cheesy things like that. I was so disappointed in this restaurant. We had ADR's, but still waited over an hour for a table to be ready, not a big deal. When we walked into the dining room, it was SOOO cool. It was set up exactly like a drive in, you could even hear crickets chirping. The gigantic screen played perfectly horrible old sci-fi trailers, clips, and commercials, I loved it!!! When the hostess led us to our car, the fun stopped. Because we were only 2 people, we were put in the backseat of another family's car: Mom, Dad, and 2 little boys. The parents were in the front row, the kids right in front of us, and we were in the back row. The kids were right on top of us, and kept turning around to stare at us...very odd. The parents even asked us to get out of the car 6 or 7 times so they could take pictures of the kids. I felt like a very unwanted third wheel!!! I know that's not disney's fault, but there should be cars designed for parties of 2!!
    We both ordered grilled chicken sandwiches, which were cold and rubbery, and the for the price, not worth it.

So in my opinion, atmosphere a big 10!!!!!!
    service another big 10!!!!!!
    food....maybe a 3?

DVC Mike is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love having lunch at the Brown Derby!
    DVC Member - My Home Resorts: BLT, BWV, BCV and VGC

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenn31708 View Post
    My husband and I ate at The Sci-Fi. We are in no way "food snobs" We love quick burgers, and cheesy things like that. I was so disappointed in this restaurant. We had ADR's, but still waited over an hour for a table to be ready, not a big deal. When we walked into the dining room, it was SOOO cool. It was set up exactly like a drive in, you could even hear crickets chirping. The gigantic screen played perfectly horrible old sci-fi trailers, clips, and commercials, I loved it!!! When the hostess led us to our car, the fun stopped. Because we were only 2 people, we were put in the backseat of another family's car: Mom, Dad, and 2 little boys. The parents were in the front row, the kids right in front of us, and we were in the back row. The kids were right on top of us, and kept turning around to stare at us...very odd. The parents even asked us to get out of the car 6 or 7 times so they could take pictures of the kids. I felt like a very unwanted third wheel!!! I know that's not disney's fault, but there should be cars designed for parties of 2!!
    We both ordered grilled chicken sandwiches, which were cold and rubbery, and the for the price, not worth it.

So in my opinion, atmosphere a big 10!!!!!!
    service another big 10!!!!!!
    food....maybe a 3?
    We always go there and have never had a problem with the food or the service.

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    I have ate at the SCi Fi and the 50's prime and loved those i also loved Toy storys pizza planet it was pretty yummy- But i have yet to try the other places but am going to attempt to do so next month Any body prefered any other ones that i might be missing out on
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Toluca Legs Turkey Company my favorite simply because of those amazing turkey legs! Their the best smoked turkey legs you'll ever have, and their huge!

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    My top three would have to be, in no particular order:

50's Prime Time
    Sci-Fi Dine In
    Hollywood Brown Derby

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    I love the Sci-Fi Dine In. The old movies they show are great, and the whole drive-in theatre theme is just so fun! The food is great as well.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast