Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss The Galloping Gourmond stalks a possible jeff lange at a dissapointing le cellier in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Or go to the podium and they will get you a waitress and you can have soup to go. Very economical and tasty. Whaaatttt?! So I ...
    zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The Galloping Gourmond stalks a possible jeff lange at a dissapointing le cellier

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Or go to the podium and they will get you a waitress and you can have soup to go. Very economical and tasty.
    Whaaatttt?! So I don't even need reservations? I can just go and get me some soup? This is the best news I've had all week!
    I made it once when Disney put up a video "how to"... and it was really good, but I had nothing to compare it to to know if it actually tasted right haha.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The Galloping Gourmond stalks a possible jeff lange at a dissapointing le cellier

Yea! I like improving peoples weeks.

Yes, you go to the podium and ask if you can order soup to go. They call a wait staff CM over and she takes your order. Brings it up when it is ready.

(psssst. don't forget to tip the wait staff, or they might stop doing this).
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I never knew what all the fuss was about at Le Cellier, I always say to myself " I guess I have to try that place again, maybe I missed something" (I say the same thing about Artist Point). Although I do love the cheddar cheese soup (I even attempted to make it at home), but as far as the steak goes, it was nothing special, not bad but nothing special.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mercurywaxing is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Or go to the podium and they will get you a waitress and you can have soup to go. Very economical and tasty.
    Le Cellier has take-out soup? The soup IS as good as everyone says and I will totally be trying this next time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12