Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite Signature Restaurant?

Dining Discuss Favorite Signature Restaurant? in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm thinking about trying a signature restaurant on my next trip but I have no idea which one. It doesn't matter where (parks, resorts, etc.) but it would have to ...
    ashleighbass06 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Favorite Signature Restaurant?

I'm thinking about trying a signature restaurant on my next trip but I have no idea which one. It doesn't matter where (parks, resorts, etc.) but it would have to be on DDP. Which ones are your favorites and why?

Thanks for your help!

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

Re: Favorite Signature Restaurant?

California Grill, hands down! Incredible food and you can't beat the view!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

My favorite is Artist Point. My family really enjoys the food and I love the Wilderness Lodge. My son loves the salmon.

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

My favorite is Jiko, absolutely awesome food. A close second is Citricos.

Off the DDP, I also love Bistro de Paris

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I chose California Grill but Citrico's would be right up there also. I haven't tried Jiko yet but really want to. I was disappointed with Flying Fish, my fish was bland and DH's steak (I know you shouldn't order steak at a place called Flying Fish) was tough and small and when you paying in the $40.00 range for a steak you expect something better then what you can get at the sizzler. I went to Yachtsman years ago and it was good but lately it has been getting mixed reviews. Let us know which one you picked and how you liked it.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

I picked Hollywood Derby, but I've only been to it, Cinderella's Royal Table, and Artist Point.

If we can dream it, we can do it

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    I chose California Grill but Citrico's would be right up there also. I haven't tried Jiko yet but really want to. I was disappointed with Flying Fish, my fish was bland and DH's steak (I know you shouldn't order steak at a place called Flying Fish) was tough and small and when you paying in the $40.00 range for a steak you expect something better then what you can get at the sizzler. I went to Yachtsman years ago and it was good but lately it has been getting mixed reviews. Let us know which one you picked and how you liked it.

Agreed, Flying Fish was awful, and I have to say I was also disappointed with Narcose's...in both places, the food came out cold, and in the Flying Fish the portions were not only cold, they were small and so not worth the money...your points/money are better spent at Califnornia Grill, Jiko, Citricos, or Artist Point in my opinion.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

bonoferox is offline A-Ticket holder

Boma has always been a favorite.

MorenaSangre is offline A-Ticket holder

Our favorite so far has been Yachtsman, but I have to admit that my opinion is based as much on the service as it is on the food. The food at Artist Point was every bit as good, but the service there was only "okay." At Yachtsman, my husband and I were treated like royalty. From offering to put our soup appetizer into 2 bowls so we could easily share to wrapping up my husband's steak bone for our dog, whom the waiter remembered by name, Yachtsman was really a "signature" experience for us.

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

We've yet to eat at a Signature Restaurant, but when we go back next time, we've already planned to have a meal at the Flying Fish - always looks and sounds so yummy.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

tmbcole is offline C-Ticket Holder

Even though California Grill is wonderful and you can't beat the view, my favorite is still the Flying Fish. We love the Flying Fish because of the location, the service and the food. To top it off, the Flying Fish is THE ONLY restaurant that contacts us after the meal to ensure we had a great experience. I have to say that is the best service and idea that any restaurant can have.
    Tina Cole

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

I can't say enough good things about Flying Fish. Every time we eat there it's been great