Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Free Disney Dining Plan - Where to Book? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey all! This is my first post on here! Horrah!! Does anyone know of a discount site in which I can book my trip for the free Dining promo?? I ...
    waltsgirl87 is offline A-Ticket holder

Free Disney Dining Plan - Where to Book?

Hey all! This is my first post on here! Horrah!! Does anyone know of a discount site in which I can book my trip for the free Dining promo?? I tried to book it through Expedia with no luck, when I called to ask for it no one really spoke english or knew about any free dining. If someone could give me some tips that would be great! Me and my boyfriend are in our early 20s and could really use some sort of a discount, lol. Thanks!
    oh, and we're from Canada, so lots of sites don't allow us to book from up here!

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Free Disney Dining Plan - Where to Book?

You can get the free dining promo if you book straight from Disney or any travel agent. The way free dining works though, you need to pay full room rate... you can't add any other discounts to it. Disney also has a summer room rate on now that you can use... I'm not sure when you're going, but the free dining is only for the summer/fall as well. Depending on what kind of hotel you're staying at it may be better off to do the room discount (it's up to 40% off!). I'm from Canada as well and I usually just book through Disney, but I've heard that travel agents work well and will work with you to get discounts.

Here's Disney's website with their special offers, including the free dining and the up-to-40% off room rate: Disney World Special Offer | Disney World Deals | Walt Disney World Resort

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome to the boards and you might want to contact MEI Mousefan travel for help booking your trip.

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

I just booked a trip with MEI, I'd definitely recommend them!

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

Disney's Folly is offline C-Ticket Holder

Don't go anywhere else, just book with Disney. It was really easy when I booked Free Dining about a month ago. Plus i hooked myself up with everything else at the same time. Don't know that a travel agent is going to do you much better.

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I would say if you have any questions, going with a TA is your best bet. They can answer all your questions and help you book your trip and your dining reservations. Make sure that you have ADRs for the sit down restaurants because those are hard to come by especially during free dining. Have fun!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"