Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dining Discuss Beaches and Cream in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Vadania What's in the No Way Jose?? Oh oh oh! vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce and hot peanut butter sauce and whipped cream and chocolate ...
    zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Beaches and Cream

Quote Originally Posted by Vadania View Post
    What's in the No Way Jose??

Oh oh oh! vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce and hot peanut butter sauce and whipped cream and chocolate chips and peanut butter chips! Oh the wonderfulness. We're going back next week because on our trip which is mainly off property, we have ONE night at the Beach Club... and I may skip dinner and just have a No Way Jose.

Oh, and I've twice tried to go after illumination and there was over an hour wait both times, but when I tried between 4-5 the place wasn't even half full. It's awkward timing though unless you go for an early dinner (which was what we did... I'm an early eater normally).

Vadania is offline C-Ticket Holder

Thanks zippitydoodah, the No Way Jose could be good...

I'm not the biggest peanut butter fan though - any suggests that are chocolatey??
    Kungaloosh!!

Chocolatey? Yes I do!

"Fudge Mud Slide - A gooey chewy Brownie, Hot Fudge, Three Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies, topped with Whipped Cream and a Cherry"

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

We are staying at The BC for 20 nights!... No doubt we'll be in Beaches & Cream a few times!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

20 NIGHTS! Good golly! We're splurging and doing one night and that's like a dream come true for me haha. I want to be a part of YOUR family! Oh well, at least I've upped my splurge from the 2 nights at Pop in March (I usually can't afford to stay on property). Well, enjoy it! And yes, take advantage of wonderful icecream in close promity!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

lol! We only get across The Pond every two years!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Still! I did one trip in March...we got one day at the MK, one trip last March... one day at Epcot, one day at MK. The year before I did 2 days hopper... so I at least got all the parks in, just they were kind of crammed. This upcoming trip we`re doing ALL the parks and some more than one day... I`m soooo excited! Yeehee! Its been 4 years since I`ve done a trip that`s more than 2 days at the parks!

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(

The Fudge Mud Slide is my favourite!!! The burgers are also awesome!! And the pink lemonade tastes homemade. I also like the Milky Way Cakes sundae. I always love picking songs on the jukebox.
    We happened to "find" a menu outside on a table and B&C was closed. It somehow made its way into my suitcase. My daughter loved the colours so much her room is the same blue, yellow and pink as Beches and Cream!!

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Ohhhh that's fun!

And I've only ever had the No Way Jose. I would order something different, but the peanut butter calls my name and I give in! My boyfriend loved the burgers there and said it was way better than the ones from the MK at Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays (he had burgers for lunch AND dinner the day before and yet, had another burger for dinner the next day haha).

Anyways, here's the Beaches and Cream menu if anyone wants to see it. Beaches and Cream Menu - Beach Club

Remember, if you go, they have a to-go counter as well, but you can't get the specialty items like the No Way Jose or the Kitchen sink there, just basic ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Chocolatey? Yes I do!

"Fudge Mud Slide - A gooey chewy Brownie, Hot Fudge, Three Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies, topped with Whipped Cream and a Cherry"
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW Donna View Post
    The Fudge Mud Slide is my favourite!!! The burgers are also awesome!! And the pink lemonade tastes homemade. I also like the Milky Way Cakes sundae. I always love picking songs on the jukebox.
    We happened to "find" a menu outside on a table and B&C was closed. It somehow made its way into my suitcase. My daughter loved the colours so much her room is the same blue, yellow and pink as Beches and Cream!!
    Ooooooooooooohhhhhh!! Might have to get one of those Fudge Mud Slides....
    Kungaloosh!!

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    We are staying at The BC for 20 nights!... No doubt we'll be in Beaches & Cream a few times!
    Jeepers!! As a person across the pond too - OMG!! So jealous!! You're going to have a fantastic time
    Kungaloosh!!

designbymk is offline B-Ticket Holder

If everyone is up for a nice experience, the walk to Beaches will be well worth it. Even though it is hard to pull yourself out of the parks, especially with a first timer.

It has been a couple of years, but I've been to Beaches over a dozen times in the past decade. How have I avoided the Kitchen Sink? No one knows. I'd like to think I've been too full by the end of the meal to tackle a gargantuan sunday too.

So they do have great burgers and chicken sandwiches, and fries too. I'm quite sure they make just about anything you can think of with ice cream, including malts and shakes. They don't serve beer from what I remember, but that could be remedied by moseying on over to the good ole Rose & Crown.

Bon appetite!

Disney.Gen.2.0 is offline B-Ticket Holder

This Beaches and Cream sounds like it's worth the wait!

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

It all depends on how long you take to get over to Beach Club. If you stop and look in a shop, take your time walking, yeah its going to take up about an hour to get there, not just eat too. but if you know you dont want it to take that long and just get over there quick and not take a huge part out of your day then your fine. But if its's there first time there they should really see the Beach Club its one of the coolest resorts on property.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast