Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
Dining Discuss Food Court at Pop Century in the Vacation Planning forums; There are four main sections of the Food court, Oven Fired Flatbreads, The Grill, Pizza, and then there is a Specialty section that serves Chinease food and Nachos....
    Qmaz246 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Food Court at Pop Century

There are four main sections of the Food court, Oven Fired Flatbreads, The Grill, Pizza, and then there is a Specialty section that serves Chinease food and Nachos.

ALammers300 is offline A-Ticket holder

I think it's great for quick meals as you pass through. I have stayed at Pop 3 times in recent years and really only sit down to eat a meal if it's breakfast, which is just fine. Getting a refillable mug is a must if you're a caffeine junky and the location of the food court is great. Quick snakcs like nachos and such are great to take to the pool or back to room after coming back from an exhausting day at the park. And it is really nice if you are gone at the park all day and come back at night to grab a fantastic dessert. They have a good selection, lines move fast, just a tad noisy as you would expect.
    October 1991-Polynesian
    October 1993-Port Orleans French Quarter
    October 1995-Port Orleans French Quarter
    May 1997-Beach Club
    February 2000-All Star Movies
    June 2000-Yacht Club
    February 2002-All Star Movies
    February 2003-All Star Movies
    April 2003-Yacht Club
    May 2004-Pop Century
    March 2006-Pop Century
    August 2008-Pop Century
    April 2010-Pop Century....and V&A's!
    August 2011-Pop Century....and V&A's!!!!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    I vaguely remember the food court at ASMu, and for some reason I thought it was bigger than POP. I've only been to POP a couple of times and just a couple days at a time, but the food was pretty decent.
    ASM is the only value resort I've ever stayed at, and I was only there once. I have never stayed at Pop but visited the food court twice during my visits. Not sure about the size, but selection-wise, I'd go with Pop over ASM.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Youngandwildwdw is offline A-Ticket holder

I love these food court. But last time I stayed at arts and animation and walked across the bridge late one night to get my favorite sandwich in the whole world the turkey cebata bread and they stop selling them for good. It was a real heart breaker
    HauntedGabe likes this.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Our only on property resort we have ever stayed at is Pop Century and we love the food court. I will say that I have had two selections that I will never try again. One was the Beef Stroganoff, which was absolutely disgusting. It had diced dill pickles cooked into it. Now I love pickles but they just did not mix well with the sauce. Second was the Black and Bleu steak sandwich. I ordered it without the bleu cheese. Now here's where I have to heap praise on the CM's and be slightly critical of the food. The sandwiches are made ahead of time and when I ordered mine without the cheese the CM's jumped right into it. They were out of the standard bread/roll they usually use and found something else. It took a little while to get it made up but they did me right. Sandwich was a little chewy as the steak was sliced too thick to be served cold.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Youngandwildwdw View Post
    I love these food court. But last time I stayed at arts and animation and walked across the bridge late one night to get my favorite sandwich in the whole world the turkey cebata bread and they stop selling them for good. It was a real heart breaker
    The Turkety Chiabatta sandwich from Sunshine Seasons at Epcot's Land pavilion is darn good.

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Youngandwildwdw is offline A-Ticket holder

Lou being the Italian man he is going to be disappointed by the two of us for not spelling ciabatta right. Haha oops . Thanks for the info though I will definitely go there and try it and see if it gives me my fix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12