Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss Hoop- Dee- Doo in the Vacation Planning forums; we are going to the hoop de doo revue on the 14th Sept. and i will make sure to let you know as much info as my fingers can type!!...
    epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    we are going to the hoop de doo revue on the 14th Sept. and i will make sure to let you know as much info as my fingers can type!!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    EM,

Too bad... I'm going on Monday the 13th!! Would have been nice to see you there!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    What is this Hoop- Dee- Doo?

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The Hoop Dee Doo Review is a dinner show. I have never been to see it yet. We are going in December this year and I just booked our priority seating. Everyone I have spoken with says it is really good. I guess it is kind of like a country jamboree?

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I wonder where a person would go to see The Hoop Dee Doo. Sounds like it comes out of the Fort Wildness

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    I wonder where a person would go to see The Hoop Dee Doo. Sounds like it comes out of the Fort Wildness

Hoop De Doo Revue is indeed put on in Fort Wilderness at Pioneer Hall. It is "dinner theater". meal is ribs, chicken, biscuits and corn.
    Strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Jokes are real corny but very entertaining! You are able to make PS two years out, the sooner the better for good seats.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    we booked about 1 year in advance and got seats right up in front- we had a ball!

the food was good and we had a lot of fun - we should have done this sooner in one of our previous trips

pparm is offline A-Ticket holder
    It's awesome!!! We're going for the third time this June! It's the first thing my kids asked to do as soon as they found out we were going!!

Paula

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Ok since I started this thread- an update

we just booked for December 7th - the 7:15 show- this year and I am so excited !!

We had a ball last year and this year we are bringing our son along ( hope he likes it)

anyone else going this time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12