PROS: Good food, stellar service
CONS: None

We visited the Yak and Yeti in June of 2010 with our 2 sons (ages 6 and 7 at that time) and used our Disney Dining Plan. Although we had reservations, we waited about 15 minutes before being seated. This was not a huge problem, but the waiting area at this Restaurant is very small, and can only seat about 8 people. When we were led back to our table, we found ourselves in what appeared to be the smallest restaurant of Disney. The dining area we were in was quite small, and although it had the feeling of being "too tight" initially we found the benefit to be a quieter and more enjoyable dining experience.

We began our meal with the Pork Pot Stickers which were very good. We then enjoyed a meal that included Stir-Fried Beef & Broccoli, Crispy Honey Chicken, vegetable lo mein and egg rolls. The four of us finished our meal by sharing my wife's Fried Wontons and my Sorbet. These two desserts were large enough to satisfy the four of us. Our portions throughout the meal were enough to satisfy us, and the mix of flavors made for a very enjoyable meal.

What impressed me during this meal was the level of service and attention the cast members provided. Never an empty glass (although on this hot day we easily emptied our glasses 3-4 times each) and our empty plates were removed quickly and quietly. The cast members were available when needed but were never in the way. It also seemed that we were being taken care of by 4 or 5 cast members during our meal, rather than the typical scenario where several wait staff pass you by while taking care of "their" tables.

Overall I would say the food was good (not fantastic) but the service made this experience a great one. On our next trip, we'll likely try a different restaurant simply for variety, but the service we received will set the bar high for any Disney location we visit.