Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss Must have snacks? in the Vacation Planning forums; Not sure what if anything was a snack on the dining plan from the caramel shop, but the caramel popcorn was the best and freshest I've ever had. The caramel ...
    disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Must have snacks?

Not sure what if anything was a snack on the dining plan from the caramel shop, but the caramel popcorn was the best and freshest I've ever had. The caramel apple was pretty darn good, too. And they sliced it and boxed it up for me to take. We weren't on the dining plan for the precruise stay so I wasn't paying to much attention to the DP logos.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

small bag of caramel popcorn is on the snack list! Thank you j johnson of disboards.com.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

that sounds soo good right now! i love caramel popcorn!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

NavyMouse is offline A-Ticket holder

I am loving everyone's responses although I am super hungry now! Thanks for the links zippitt! I have visited disney food blog on numerous occasions but haven't spent much time there. I think I will do that now!

I have to say I haven't planned on getting an ice cream bar or anything like that because I feel like I can get something similar outside of WDW (even though its not shaped like our beloved mouse). I want to try more unique snacks WDW has to offer. I have counter service and table service credits to use everyday as well so I won't have a lot of room to try tons of snacks so I have to pick my snacks wisely!

Beaches and Cream looks fantastic and would love to visit there! I have heard the bread from Norway is worthy of a stop. Cappuccino Float sound excellent as well! I forgot to mention that a pretzel from Germany was on my list. Well now I have to go eat! In 34 days I will be eating in WDW! Can't come fast enough!

Thanks everyone! Please keep the suggestions coming! Love it!

malt is offline Fastpass Holder

Turkey leg is good, but messy.

Does anyone remember the cheese dog that had the cheese actually in the sausage itself? I had that in MK back in the early 90's.

don't forget to stop at epcot at club cool!! while i would'nt recommend the beverly...i would def. get the watermelon flavored!! yum! and its free!!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    don't forget to stop at epcot at club cool!! while i would'nt recommend the beverly...i would def. get the watermelon flavored!! yum! and its free!!

For sure! They did have that when I went last time and it was one of my most memorable things from that trip. It is definitely on my list of things to do this trip! I love trying unique foods and drinks that's why I enjoyed it. I don't remember too many of the flavors or names but I do remember some horrible ones and some that I wish we had in our local grocery store. Thanks for the heads up about the beverly but just because you said that now I will have to try it just to see why you said that...

Zippitydoodah, I blame you for the hours I spent on The Disney Food Blog last night and this morning! I was soooo hungry last night and wanted so much junk food (I spent a lot of time looking at cupcakes and other desserts of WDW). But seriously, thanks for posting those links! Two best things ever....WDW and food! What's better than going to WDW? Eating at WDW!

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

I personally agree with Lou when he recommends the popcorn on Main Street from the vendor there. It may the technically the same as every other spot, but the atmosphere makes it so much better.

Yeah, I plan on experiencing popcorn at WDW. Then whenever I have popcorn it will remind me of WDW! What about the flavored popcorn? Anyone suggest these or should I just go with the reg?

flutter is offline Moderator

carrotcake cookie!!

I think that is what I am looking forward to the most. I have heard some much about it and saw Lou partake in one of his videos in HS on snacks! It looked fantastic and huge!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyMouse View Post
    Zippitydoodah, I blame you for the hours I spent on The Disney Food Blog last night and this morning! I was soooo hungry last night and wanted so much junk food (I spent a lot of time looking at cupcakes and other desserts of WDW). But seriously, thanks for posting those links! Two best things ever....WDW and food! What's better than going to WDW? Eating at WDW!

you must be related to this lou mongello guy i know.

JoshK47 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    Aw, don't tell them not to try the Beverly - watching the uninitiated's faces when they try it for the first time is one of my favorite things to do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12