Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok so... trying to come up with a special nighttime activity surprise for the kids on the trip. Playing with doing this but I have two questions... 1) Is it ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Question Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party

Ok so... trying to come up with a special nighttime activity surprise for the kids on the trip. Playing with doing this but I have two questions...

1) Is it worth it?

2) Why can't you reserve it more than 2 months in advance?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

EllenKH is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Re: Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party

Don't know about the 2 months thing. Our family went as a family treat. It was fun but a few things you should know: you won't be sitting at a table, enjoying dessert, while watching the fireworks. you'll have to get up and go over to the wall and if your kids are small, you may have to hold them so they can get a really good view. Also, the desserts are good, but not unusual - there were lots of choices when we went, but they were all desserts we've had elsewhere on property.

Still - all things considered, we were glad we did it once. (BTW - we went with our kids, but our "kids" are grown!)

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party

We did it as 2 adults and had entirely too much sugar. We also witnessed families loading their kids up on sugar and then getting angry with them when they were bouncing off the walls...umm, you brought them to a dessert party!

We didn't have to get up, but we were at the front table and no one stood in front of us...from what I've read, we lucked out.

It was good, I'm glad I tried it, but I don't think I would do it again, especially at the price it's now going for. Just too much sugar!!!

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party

I'm still very actively trying to figure out if anyone can tell me why I can only see dates open for booking through July 31st. I've never seen my husband so excited at the idea of adding a little something special to our trip and now I'm worried that after July it's over.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe