Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Signature Choice in the Vacation Planning forums; My wife and I are going to have two dining credits available for one day so we need opinions on where to go and advantages of each. We are pretty ...
    Quicklybroken is offline A-Ticket holder

Signature Choice

My wife and I are going to have two dining credits available for one day so we need opinions on where to go and advantages of each. We are pretty open minded about food options and want to take the entire dining experience into account not just food:

Narrowed down too:
    Jiko
    Narcoossee’s
    Citrico
    Artist Pointe
    Yachtsman Steakhouse

....yea not the shortest list

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Signature Choice

Oh I've been researching like crazy for my honeymoon trip. Out of those ones we're doing Citricos for sure, and then maybe Jiko (we're between that and the Cali Grill, depends on what the schedule ends up that day). We looked at a lot of reviews and based on those and the menu Citricos seemed better than Narcoosees so that's how we ruled that out. Where are you staying, would that make a difference? We would probably eat at Yachtsman if we were at one of the Epcot resorts, but we're at a monorail one. artist pointe sounds good too, but again based on the reviews and menu we preferred Citrico's and Cali Grill just a bit. I recommend you check out allears.net for their menus and reviews, it might help!

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Absolutely loved yachtsman's when we ate there. The steak and the service were great. We also have eaten at Narcoossee's and enjoyed the food but Yachtsman's was a step above it. Haven't tried the others yet so I can't give you an opinion on them.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder

QuicklyBroken: We just went through the same thing planning our Honeymoon. We went with Artist Point. I heard from very good Disney sources recently that Artist Point has a new chef and is now one of the best on site dining experiences.

We liked the menu at Citricos and I have dined at Yachtsman Steakhouse a couple of times and have never been disappointed.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

Zippitydoodah: Congrats on your upcoming Disney wedding/honeymoon! Our WDW Honeymoon is now just 49 days away!

Nancy
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach