Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone done this dinner show? We'll be going on our next trip so tell me about your experience if you've gone. Where did you sit? And how was the ...
    Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

Has anyone done this dinner show? We'll be going on our next trip so tell me about your experience if you've gone. Where did you sit? And how was the view from where you sat? Food any good? Is the entire venue covered? Overall how did you like it? etc.. Any pro's or con's would be great.

FritzTiki is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

It was a good time for us on our last trip. We were seated under cover left of center stage and had a very good view of everything. The food was good I thought, not the best thing I have ever had but certainly tasty. The show was decent, I would personally prefer a little more traditional luau feel over some of the skits that the actors did. Overall I would say it was a good experience and we had a fun time. I will say that the night we were there it was rather chilly so I would make sure and bring a warmer clothing option ( sweatshirt, fleece, etc. ) just in case. I ended up buying a polo to wear over my t-shirt and I survived. Good luck and have a great time!

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

I was wondering the same thing! We are looking into going back in March and I have always wanted to see the show, but my brothers are picky eaters so we never went. Now my brothers aren't going, so we can eat wherever we want.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by FritzTiki View Post
    It was a good time for us on our last trip. We were seated under cover left of center stage and had a very good view of everything. The food was good I thought, not the best thing I have ever had but certainly tasty. The show was decent, I would personally prefer a little more traditional luau feel over some of the skits that the actors did. Overall I would say it was a good experience and we had a fun time. I will say that the night we were there it was rather chilly so I would make sure and bring a warmer clothing option ( sweatshirt, fleece, etc. ) just in case. I ended up buying a polo to wear over my t-shirt and I survived. Good luck and have a great time!
    Is all the seating covered? About how long is the show?

My mom is really deadset on doing this dinner show. She's been wanting to do it since they've had it. She spent her high school years in Hawaii while her dad was stationed in the Navy back in the 50's and has been to numerous authentic luau's and can even hula so I really hope she's not disapointed with this show.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I knew Tiff (lilo88) had some pictures on her trip report, just didn't realize it was several of her trips before. So I went down Tiff memory lane this evening. lol.

We were soon seated and got out salad and bread with pineapple

Then our food came

and the show started

The show was great! I don't have to many pics of it because most turned out bad. My dads turned out good.
    Anyway dessert came soon
    Chocolate raspberry moose volcano's

then the fire dancer!

Tiffany's Post Birthday Trip Report!!

Tiffany's Post Birthday Trip Report!! Some real nice pictures in her trip report!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.