Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss WHOO HOO...I just made my first PS in the Vacation Planning forums; YAY! I just made my first PS and I didnt sound totally stupid while doing it. We are going to Whispering Canyon Cafe for our first night there. It wasn't ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Smile WHOO HOO...I just made my first PS

YAY! I just made my first PS and I didnt sound totally stupid while doing it. We are going to Whispering Canyon Cafe for our first night there. It wasn't as hard as I thot it would be thanks to you folks on here and a lovely little script that allearsnet.com has on their site. .

The nice woman Ingrid Rose (hmmm... must be a requirement to have Rose as a middle name-last one I talked to was Dover Rose..lol) said I did fine and was an easy one compared to last person she talked to. Even I'm not dumb enuf to call and want Cindy's Royal Table for 8 ppl today...lol

I even got the time I wanted so we can have time when we are done eating to do other stuff that night

Now the fun part.....I get to call them everyday for the next 5 days with my different choices for all those days that I hopefully luck out on too
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Whispering Canyon Cafe is a awesome place for dinner. If u have kids they do the pony races every hour. A if you order a soda (pop) order a large (you will find out why)

I'm afraid to...lol...I've heard about the ketchup bottles

I was scrolling around on the net and found out they are no longer calling it PS but it is now referred to as Advanced Reservations (or something like that) either way I will be keeping busy making calls to them for the next 5 days...****sigh****there's gotta be an easier way to do this

Does anyone know if the everlasting milkshakes that Whispering Canyon serves are considered as a drink choice on the meal plan (counterservice/sitdown/snack) thing...called the dining # and even they didn't know...go figure

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    I just made my first PS and I didnt sound totally stupid while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Does anyone know if the everlasting milkshakes that Whispering Canyon serves are considered as a drink choice on the meal plan thing...called the dining # and even they didn't know...go figure

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I have about 3 or 4 weeks before I can make my ARs. I am so ready to go!!! I haven't eaten at Whispering Canyon but walked by while looking at WL. It looked like a lot of fun. Where else will you be eating?

so far....our picks are....50's Prime Time cafe-somewhere at EPCOT(undecided yet)-the Cape May Cafe at yacht and beach club-and a character meal????
    guess I better decide soon since I have to call the others starting Tues..lol

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Oh, I loved the Whispering Canyon! The food was so good there. Since we were 2 adults eating, we were kinda put off to the side, but I could see the pony races - those kids were having so much fun. That is one of the things that makes Disney so great for me, seeing all of the people just having fun!!!!
    50's prime time was great too - remember to go hungry or share a meal! The deserts are awesome - love the s'mores!!!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I have 87 days to go till I make my Seatings. Resturants of choice at OHana's the first and last night of our trip. Japan in Epcot, Mamma Melrose/Fantasmic Dinner Package,
    Mexico's Counter Service, Bongo's at Downtown Disney along with Rainforest. One day we will make a meal out of Turkey Legs and Snacks at MK, I want to Try the Clam Bake thingy.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop