Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Tutto Italia & Tutto Gusto in the Vacation Planning forums; http://wdwnewstoday.com/archives/9288 I was literally in tears when Alfredo's shut down to be refurbed (it was a tradition to eat there every trip). I didn't bother checking out the "in-between" stage ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Tutto Italia & Tutto Gusto

http://wdwnewstoday.com/archives/9288

I was literally in tears when Alfredo's shut down to be refurbed (it was a tradition to eat there every trip). I didn't bother checking out the "in-between" stage afterwards but this has my attention now. As a wine lover, Tutto Gusto particularly has my attention but the new decore and menu items at Italia look wonderful!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Tutto Italia & Tutto Gusto

That's what they call progress Dear... CoP

My mother has ADRs already for Tutto in October so I've told her she has to return with a full report on the menu etc.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Wife and I stopped in Tuttuo Italia on our last trip and split an "individual" pepperoni pizza. It was a decent size small pizza but it was $16! Wife wasn't a fan at all. I thought it was ok. Not sure I'll get a chance to go back, at least not with the wife in tow.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    Wife and I stopped in Tuttuo Italia on our last trip and split an "individual" pepperoni pizza. It was a decent size small pizza but it was $16! Wife wasn't a fan at all. I thought it was ok. Not sure I'll get a chance to go back, at least not with the wife in tow.
    I think you stopped at Via Napoli. Tutto Italia doesn't do pizza. I believe it's that Tutto Italia does Northern Italian cuisine while Via Napoli is Southern Italian.

I like the pizza at Via Napoli. But my favorite is the four-cheese.

I'm anxious to give Tutto Gusto a try, but I've had some nasty migraines lately. I don't want to go up until I can enjoy the wine without worrying about a migraine!

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

I can only assume you're right kat since the new Tutto Italia and Tutto Gusto just opened. Plus looking at the menus posted on another site I see no pizza.

The food at Alfredo's was by far the best and most authentic Italian I had ever had and the new menu looks very close to that (authenticity wise only) so I'm thinking I may have to stop in next time. We shall see!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Kat, I do think you are right. Not sure how I got those two mixed up.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by kat228 View Post

I like the pizza at Via Napoli. But my favorite is the four-cheese.

I'm anxious to give Tutto Gusto a try, but I've had some nasty migraines lately. I don't want to go up until I can enjoy the wine without worrying about a migraine!
    I fell in love Via Napoli, not thinking I would. I had the vegetable.

My DS was in Tutto Gusto last week. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and the break from the heat and the adult beverages. Food, slow and as he put it, it was OK.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.