Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Dining Packages in the Vacation Planning forums; I was wondering if you can add the dining package to a room only package. I got my park passes from my Military Base, so I am on just a ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Dining Packages

I was wondering if you can add the dining package to a room only package. I got my park passes from my Military Base, so I am on just a room only deal. But thinking about adding the dining option to it. Not sure what it would cost and what resturants you can eat at. Will be there for 10 days in Dec. Only plan on eating at about 5 different resturants in Disney.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Yes, you should be able to add it on. Call Disney and see.

The meal plan is $35 per day for Adults and around $10 per day for a Child. If you only want to eat out 5 times over a 10-day period, you will probably be better off paying as you go. The Dining Plan is great for convenience and can save you money if you plan on eating out a lot and plan on eating a lot of food. If you typically eat out and get an appetizer, meal, drink, and dessert- it can save you money. If you aren't a "heavy" meal person, it probably won't pay out. Remember that the meal plan only covers 1 sit-down meal, 1 counter-service meal, and 1 snack per day. You have to figure out 1 meal per day on your own.

I hope that helped.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Yeah that is what I figured, I think it will be better to just pay as I go. I think it might be a little better that way.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop