Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite character breakfast in WDW?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Dining Discuss Favorite Character Breakfast in the Vacation Planning forums; I voted for Crystal Palace, food is good and Eeyore is there ....
    flutter is offline Moderator
    I voted for Crystal Palace, food is good and Eeyore is there .

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    I voted for Crystal Palace, food is good and Eeyore is there .

It looks like we are the only ones that voted for the CP flutter
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Crystal Palace with Chef Mickey's a close second! :mickey:

Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I went with Breakfastosaurus at Resturantosaurs as it's the only character breakfast I've ever done! I plan on doing Chef Mickey's on my next trip though!

Jennifer

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I voted for the Crystal Palace for many reasons but mainly for the CMs that are there...Our little grandprincess lost her backpack with all her things in it including her autograph book and camera and pins....the server saw her long face and asked. after an explaination she disappeared and then when she came back, she had a new autograph book with all the character autographs!! It made a bad morning so much more magical!!
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

Liv2CdWorld is offline A-Ticket holder
    I voted CP. I love the food and the CM's are great.

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy - Walt Disney

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Cp

Another Crystal Palace Vote! Love that place-love Pooh (as does my son) and it is so sunny-breakfast there is a great way to start any Magic Kingdom day, IMO.
    Also liked the lunch at the Land with Mickey and friends for the different, family style options and love the chocolate cake there.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I voted for other because Ohana's wasn't listed! I love the food and the characters often seem extra fun! My favorite picture from there is a picture of my best friend and Chip taking a picture of me and Goofy - neither Chip nor Goofy would leave us alone long enough to get a picture of the other person and their character without a camera in her face!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    My favorite is the Princess Breakfast in Norway. The food is great and we got to see all the princesses. My question is why is Mary Poppins there? She not a princess but still she was great to see and get a picture with.

Here a tip: IF YOU DON'T MIND EATING BREAKFAST LATE IN THE DAY (SAY AROUND 10:300-11:00AM)TRY AND GET THE LAST PS THAT THEY HAVE. YOU GET TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THE PRINCESSES AND THEY SEEM TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ALSO DO THAT WITH ANY OTHER CHAR. MEALS WE HAD A VERY LATE DINNER AT THE CRYSTAL PLACE (SAY ABT 8:30 AT NIGHT) AND MY KIDS GOT TO SPEND A LOT AND I DO MEAN A LOT OF TIME WITH THE WINNE THE POOH GANG. PLUS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE PARADE THAT NIGHT OR THEY HAVE TWO PRADES EVERYBODY USUALLY OUTSIDE LINING UP AND YOU COULD BE INSIDE GETTING SOME REAL QUALITY TIME WITH WINNE AND THE GANG. WE GOT SOME GREAT PICTURES. TRUST ME IT WORTH MISSING THE PARADE THAT ONE TIME OR JUST CATCH THE LATER ONE.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 06-01-2005 at 08:12 AM.

mrspotts is offline A-Ticket holder

Yum!

Go Breakfast!!
    "Off to the cupboard with you"

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'April 19, 2005 8:15:00 AM MDT';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=maroon>We can`t wait</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Chillin\\\' with Chip!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    I went with Chef Mickey's. Both DD's and DH loved it. (not sure who liked it more) I have never been to any of the others for breakfast.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Chef Mickey's has our vote!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Chef Mickey's

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I voted for Chef Mickeys. I have been to Breakfastaursaurus, but it didn't have that fun feel to it with the waving of the napkins and dancing around. Plus - hello, the sheer amount and variety of food at Chef Mickey's was awesome.

Plus, I got to take my whole family and that meant so much to me. And I bonded with Goofy while waiting - that guy is such a ham!!!

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I like CRT, who wouldn't love eating in Cinderella Castle with Cinderella and all of her friends. I also like Garden Grill.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast