Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss ADRs for Be Our Guest, WDW announces opening date in the Vacation Planning forums; ADR's for Be Our Guest in FLE start August 20th at noon however online ADR's do not begin until August 22nd. The first ADR's will be for November 19th this ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

ADRs for Be Our Guest, WDW announces opening date

ADR's for Be Our Guest in FLE start August 20th at noon however online ADR's do not begin until August 22nd. The first ADR's will be for November 19th this fall.

Disney Blog says:

On the Disney Dining Plan, Be Our Guest is one quick-service entitlement for lunch, and one table-service restaurant entitlement for dinner. Lunch is quick and casual, with guest-activated terminals that make ordering a snap (there also will be traditional cashiers for cash orders and special dietary requests). You order, take a seat and lunch is delivered to your table – on china, not paper. Dinner is table service. Cuisine is French-inspired to match the hit animated film’s theme, with three themed dining rooms: the mysterious West Wing with the “enchanted rose”; the Rose Gallery with twirling, larger-than-life figures of Belle and Beast; and the elegant Ballroom with domed ceiling, twinkling chandeliers and glimpses of softly falling snow outside.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: ADRs for Be Our Guest, WDW announces opening date

If the area doesn't open until 12/6, but they're taking reservations starting on 11/19...I don't know how that's supposed to work. Are the reservations between 11/19 and 12/6 only for those with the preview?

I don't get it.

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

I'm not sure what perks are for AP holders now. Sure some sort of new bone will be thrown. Is this is their way of changing their minds or not being able to figure out who could and could not eat at BOG during that time frame? Did sound like a logistical problem from the get go and a PR problem with all the regular guests in the parks on those days being told sorry you picked your vacation this week, come back to WDW again and we will let you see FLE then. Sounds like the preview is now a soft opening.

Now being said:

The Grand Opening for FLE isn't 'till 12/6, it is now being said that the 11/19 preview will let all MK guests an opportunity the majority of FLE which will include Mermaid, Tavern and Tales with Belle.

NOTE: Like so many of the popular ADR's Be Our Guest will require you to hold your ADR with a Credit Card.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Weird. This is still on the Passholder website:

Be among the first to experience the enchantment of New Fantasyland during a special Passholder Preview in November 2012! Upon completion, Fantasyland will nearly double in size – for the largest expansion in the history of Magic Kingdom Park.
    Registration details are coming soon and will be communicated via email and here on the Passholder website. Event capacity is limited, so be sure to watch for these updates! Valid Magic Kingdom Theme Park admission is required to attend this event.
    They did previews for Cars Land, so I wasn't that surprised to learn of previews for the new Fantasyland.

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by kat228 View Post
    Weird. This is still on the Passholder website:

They did previews for Cars Land, so I wasn't that surprised to learn of previews for the new Fantasyland.
    Logic would say yes but WDW has always been a different animal as our their annual pass holders. They could still be doing something different for the AP holders but I can't imagine anything better than before getting in FLE before the rest. Guess they could give AP holders FP's for the Mermaid.

TXTaylors5 is offline Fastpass Holder

!!!UPDATE!!!
    Disney Dining will start taking Be Our Guest Restaurant phone reservations on Monday, August 20th. (7:00 am EST/6:00 am CST)
    Jennifer Bill (DisneyTaylors) Will (12) Emily (10) Cole (7)
    2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH(DLR), POR, SSR, BWV, POFQ; 2010: BWV (2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) ~ DCL(Wonder); 2011: BCV, AKV (2xs) ~ MNSSHP ~ MVMCP ~ F&W ~ DCL(Dream); 2012: BWV, AKV, BLT ~ F&W ~ MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy);
    Upcoming Disney Trips:
    2013:04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ Flower and Garden Festival & Expedition Everest Challenge, 12/VGC (DLR)
    2014: 06/DCL ~ Alaska (Wonder), 10/DCL ~ Southern Caribbean (Magic)

"Sparkly"