Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Dining Discuss What new Restaurants are you trying next trip? in the Vacation Planning forums; On the next trip we are going to try Chef Mickey's (mom's pick) and `Ohanas. There will be others, but we haven't picked them yet. This trip we are planning ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    On the next trip we are going to try Chef Mickey's (mom's pick) and `Ohanas. There will be others, but we haven't picked them yet.

This trip we are planning to try to eat only at places we've never been.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    If I tried to plan a trip to eat at only places we have never been, Mr. iwannabeminnie would mutiny. He has to have his Cinderellas and his Boma.
    They call me "Nana"

StaceyA is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    If I tried to plan a trip to eat at only places we have never been, Mr. iwannabeminnie would mutiny. He has to have his Cinderellas and his Boma.
    Like I had said earlier, we are trying Boma for the first time...it will be our first meal in the world....I will be at work in the morning for half a day and then at Boma for dinner at 7:30 lol

I hope we enjoy Boma as much as other posters have.

James Blunt!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I need to convince someone to take me to Jikos' and spring for the Chef's Table at V&A's during MouseFest
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I need to convince someone to take me to Jikos' and spring for the Chef's Table at V&A's during MouseFest

I'll take you, Lou, if you pay for my airfare & room while I'm there
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I will be trying Crystal Palace, CRT, and Hollywood & Vine. Still going back to 50's Prime Time-love that place

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Whispering Canyon Cafe is the only new table service we will be trying this trip. We will be trying several new counter service places since we have the dining plan. We normally don't do counter service. We have breakfast and dinner. But since we have the counter service, what can I say?
    They call me "Nana"

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am planning a trip in September (my July trip is already planned) Can anyone recommend any character dinning places besides Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace? They are great places but we always do those 2. We have all adults going.
    Also has anyone ate at Norway, Germany or UK in Epcot? I have tried all the other countries dinning, but wanted to know if it is worth going to those three. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell702
    I am planning a trip in September (my July trip is already planned) Can anyone recommend any character dinning places besides Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace? They are great places but we always do those 2. We have all adults going.
    Also has anyone ate at Norway, Germany or UK in Epcot? I have tried all the other countries dinning, but wanted to know if it is worth going to those three. Thanks
    for the Character meals, are you thinking breakfast, lunch or dinner?

For Breakfast I love Donalds breakfastasauras in AK, I think they have the best selection around!
    I have never been to 1900 park fare but I have heard only good things about it and we are trying it in September.

For lunch or Dinner I love Liberty Tree Tavern.

Let us know what you decide!

Also, for the second half of your post...I have eaten at both the restaurant in Germany and at the Rose and Crown in the UK.

I didn't care for the one in Germany (so much so that the name escapes me now...LOL)
    I had the bangers and mash at the R&C and it was awesome!!
    I didn't try the fish and chips but have heard that they are really yum!

Good luck with your choices!

James Blunt!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    We enjoyed the new character lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table (I did a trip report on this on this site), I would recommend that. Liberty Tree Tavern was a nice, family style meal also.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    We enjoyed the new character lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table (I did a trip report on this on this site), I would recommend that. Liberty Tree Tavern was a nice, family style meal also.

We have this planned for Sept as well, im going to go search out your review now...thanks!

James Blunt!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    We go to O'Hana's the first and last night of our trip but every other resturant will be new. We are trying out Japan at Epcot, we love the Hibachi Grill were we live and everyone has told me how great it is to eat there. We have never eaten at any resturants on the West Side so we are choosing Bongo's I like Cuban food. Also going to do the Fantasmic Dinner Package we going to try Mamma MelRose for Italian Food that night. And we are going to do lunch over at the world show case and try different things, we've never done that. 2 of the nights will be over at Universal so we will eat over the there at Margaritaville and Pat O'Briens.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123