Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Dining Discuss What new Restaurants are you trying next trip? in the Vacation Planning forums; We are going to go to Boma, Citricos, 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast), Yachtsman Steakhouse, Yacht Club Galley for breakfast, Flying Fish and we have eaten lunch and breakfast in the ...
    StaceyA is offline B-Ticket Holder

What new Restaurants are you trying next trip?

We are going to go to Boma, Citricos, 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast), Yachtsman Steakhouse, Yacht Club Galley for breakfast, Flying Fish and we have eaten lunch and breakfast in the castle but we are going to go for the new lunch they are offering,,,so that is kinda new to us.

I have been over 10 times and I like to try new ones each trip, but since I have been to so many over and over again, this trip we really wanted to try lots of new places.

James Blunt!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    We are going to try the lunch in Cindy's Castle.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    we are going to try Le Cellier (with the walking stomach on this trip- he'll clean them out)

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Oh this is soooo hard. It's a constant struggle for us. Which one of our favorites do we give up to try something new?

I'm still wanting to try California Grill, Citricos, Narcoossees, Hoop Dee Doo, V&A's, Kona Cafe, Rose and Crown, WCC, Crystal Palace, Dinner at CRT, etc. And if I go during F&WF, I probably won't get to do too many at all.

We had Rose and Crown and Kona Cafe scheduled on our last trip, but couldn't make them.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

The next trip I think I am going to cave in and try the new dinner at the Garden Grill (LOVED the old one and am not happy they've changed! ) and also want to try Kona Cafe. This last trip we tried LeCellier, Whispering Canyon Cafe and LTT for the first time and were very happy with all of them! Especially loved all the excitement and fun at Whispering Canyon! Have some great stories to tell on that when I finally get to my trip report!!!!

Last trip we tried Rose and Crown, Narcoosees, and whispering canyon....we also gave Le Cellier another try as we didn't really like it the first time we tried it and heard such good things, that we thought we would give it another shot...so glad we did! We loved it so much we went twice on the trip and it is now a must do!

Our Must Do's are:
    Prime Time
    Brown Derby
    Marrakesh
    Le Cellier
    Kona (although we have to skip it this year)

James Blunt!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    New for us this trip will be Whispering Canyon Cafe and Once Upon A Breakfast. Plus we will be trying Cosmic Ray's and the Electric Umbrella for the first time.
    They call me "Nana"

Cindertina is offline A-Ticket holder

The Garden Grill

While the Garden Grill's menu and concept has changed, it may not be permanent. When we went in June, our waitress let it slip that it is still all you can eat, they just don't advertise it and that they are trying this new way to see if it would work. She said that even though it had only been reopen for a week when we went that she guessed it would go back to the old way before long. But she was more than willing to bring me some more veggies and an extra plate of desert. One thing that I have learned is that at Disney restaurants the staff will go out of there way to make sure that you are pleased and full, just don't be afraid to ask. They will even bring you a completely new meal, if you don't care for what you ordered (although we havenít had to do this yet, everything is sooo yummy!)

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Well, right now I do not have a trip planned, sniff sniff !

But I would love to take the family to Whispering Canyon, I think that they would love it! From all the reviews and everything, I think I would like to try Le Cellier. I have to avoid the UK, those fish and chips call my name every time I enter Epcot!
    My mom wants to try Boma and my neice wants to go anywhere Cinderella might be. My dad would love to go anywhere he doesn't have to plan...

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Well, right now I do not have a trip planned, sniff sniff !

But I would love to take the family to Whispering Canyon, I think that they would love it! From all the reviews and everything, I think I would like to try Le Cellier. I have to avoid the UK, those fish and chips call my name every time I enter Epcot!
    My mom wants to try Boma and my neice wants to go anywhere Cinderella might be. My dad would love to go anywhere he doesn't have to plan...

I know how it feels to not have one planned, that is why I always try to have one planned LOL

We are going in Sept on the Premium Pkg (includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day) so we are going to pig out!
    We used to go on the Silver Plan so we always had table service lunches and dinners...so the new Meal plan with the counter service didn't thrill us so we picked Premium.

The night we arrive we aren't on the package so we had to pick a non park restaurant and we picked Boma....everytime we talk about going there we pick someplace else...so this time we said we are going!!

James Blunt!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I also don't have an exact travel date set, but do plan to make it to WDW again this year, so this time I'd like to try:
    Brown Derby
    Biergarten

However, since I am usually with my little ones, not sure if either of these are good bets for them, so it may not happen again....but I'll get there eventually!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Well since I havent tried all but a few counterservice ones they are pretty much all new to me..but these are the ones on our list(S)
    Whispering Canyon, 50's Prime Time, Cape May Cafe(dinner), 1900 Park Fare(char dinner), Marrakesh
    For counterservice we want to try Peco's Bill's, Tusker House, Everything Pop(we are staying there),Ghiradelli's(mmmm...chocolate), Missing Link Sausage CO., Main Street Bakery(breakfast), Pizza Planet(for the obsessed with toystory 2 yr old), Kringla Bakeri, Cantina de San Angel(me), Yakitori House(the bf) and I think that is about all. We may even have time to ride something...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I have wanted to try Pecos Bill's for a while too, and haven't...thanks for reminding me Vixen!
    BTW-Love Prime Time cafe-if you enjoy fried chicken, this is a good place to try it out! My kids and I have lots of fun there.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    cool and they may even get my bf to eat his green beans...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Well since I havent tried all but a few counterservice ones they are pretty much all new to me..but these are the ones on our list(S)
    Whispering Canyon, 50's Prime Time, Cape May Cafe(dinner), 1900 Park Fare(char dinner), Marrakesh
    For counterservice we want to try Peco's Bill's, Tusker House, Everything Pop(we are staying there),Ghiradelli's(mmmm...chocolate), Missing Link Sausage CO., Main Street Bakery(breakfast), Pizza Planet(for the obsessed with toystory 2 yr old), Kringla Bakeri, Cantina de San Angel(me), Yakitori House(the bf) and I think that is about all. We may even have time to ride something...lol
    Peco's Bill's was YUM and I would like to also try Flame Tree BBQ in AK this time around, I forgot that one!

James Blunt!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast