Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Budget romantic lunch?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey guys. I'm a senior in my band and currently dating someone who's in it too. Our band is taking a trip to Disney for two days. One day we ...
    daleycss is offline A-Ticket holder

Budget romantic lunch??

Hey guys. I'm a senior in my band and currently dating someone who's in it too. Our band is taking a trip to Disney for two days. One day we play and the other is for us to enjoy. On that second day, I want to take my girlfriend to a nice restaurant for lunch. I want it to be semi romantic but I also can't spend a lot. Does anyone have any suggestions? It doesn't have to be in a park. Resorts are fine. Thanks!
    I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Budget romantic lunch??

For a real budget idea: try Columbia Harbor House in the MK. Yes, it's a Counter Service, but if you head upstairs with your food, it's pretty quiet and you can sit by a window & look out over the park below (I like looking out over the Haunted Mansion.)

There's Sci-Fi, where you can wind up in the back of one of the cars. Split a milkshake. Or Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club - not super romantic, but it's a fun atmosphere and there's great spots to go for a walk nearby.

I really like Kona for lunch (well, any meal) but it's not super romantic. You could take her for a walk along the beach afterwards though.

Sanaa is great if you're a little more adventurous over at the AKL. Lunch is great because since it's daylight out, you can actually see the animals on the Savannah.

At Epcot - you need to be careful since a lot of restaurants have moved to an all day menu. I'd probably check out Chefs de France, Tokyo Dining & Coral Reef.

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

tiggerjay is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Budget romantic lunch??

Is the whole resort open to you or are you going to be restricted to only certain parts of the resort?