Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Conewich yesteryears handwich? in the Vacation Planning forums; Cars Conewiches currently offered in Cali are being duplicated and brought also into DTD. They will be available at Marketplace snacks in two flavors, Turkey meatballs in marinara sauce along ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Conewich yesteryears handwich?

Cars Conewiches currently offered in Cali are being duplicated and brought also into DTD. They will be available at Marketplace snacks in two flavors, Turkey meatballs in marinara sauce along with provolone cheese and Beef Chili with cheese and beans.

conewich

I'm old enough to remember Disney's similar stab with their Handwich late 80's into the early 90's sold at stand under Astro and the original Sunshine in the Land/Epcot. Handwich was supposed to be able to be eaten on the go, but it tended to leak, filling topple out and filling gone after the top half eaten. Wonder if Conewich overcame the need for a fork? There is also another firm marketing something similar, CrispyCone at other parks.

parkeology
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Conewich yesteryears handwich?

And Disney's Press Release:

Hot, Cold ‘Cones’ Debuting at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on April 18th, 2013 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

Meanwhile, you don’t have to journey to Disneyland Resort to try one of the super-popular, savory cones fromCozy Cone Motel in Disney California Adventure park at Cars Land. They’re now on the menu at Marketplace Snacks in front of Team Mickey at Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort. Take your pick of the meaty Chili Cone Queso topped with shredded cheese and crispy corn chips (our favorite), or the hearty meatball cone. Both are served in a thick bread “cone” suitable for strolling while you enjoy.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.