Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Disney Dining Plan?? in the Vacation Planning forums; We will be at the Beach Club Villas in October for a week. Friends just returned last week and had purchased the "Disney Dining Plan" which was available as they ...
    baylordad is offline D-Ticket Holder

Disney Dining Plan??

We will be at the Beach Club Villas in October for a week. Friends just returned last week and had purchased the "Disney Dining Plan" which was available as they were staying at the Yacht Club Resort. Is this plan available to DVC Members during their stay? From the disney web site...
    "Magic Your Way Premium Package: Upgrade to the Magic Your Way Premium package to enjoy a breakfast, lunch and dinner meal plan per person, per night and unlimited use of selected recreation and our most flexible ticket - the Magic Your Way Premium Pass which includes the Park HopperŪ and Magic Plus Pack options. "
    "Don't Drink The Beverly!"
    1973 - Holiday Inn
    1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
    1982 - Royal Plaza
    1984 - Poly
    1986 - Treehouse Villas
    1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
    1990 - Offsite
    1991 - Dolphin
    1992 - Wyndham LBV
    1996 - Dolphin
    1997 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
    1998 - Villas @ Disney Institute
    1999 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
    2000 & 2001 - Offsite
    2001 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
    2002 - Grosvenor
    2003 - Old Key West (2 Visits)
    2004 - Old Key West
    2004 - All Star Music
    2005 - Beach Club Villas
    2006 - Old Key West & Coronado Springs
    2006 - Old Key West (2nd trip)
    2007 - Saratoga Springs and Coronado Springs
    2008 - Old Key West
    2008 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    2009 - Bay Lake Towers and All Star Movies
    2010 - POP and OKW
    2011 - OKW and POP

april is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi

We will be there in October as well, checking in on October 16th, staying at BWV so we will be right across the "street" from you. We are using our vacation club points for most of our stay but the first night we are paying cash due to lack of points. Vacation club members are supposed to get a discount for rooms they pay for with cash but I was told that the "special rate" was not available during this time so we will end up paying $450.00 for one night!!! Oh well!!! As far as the dining plan goes I was told just yesterday by the reservationist that it is not available at all for dvc members. I could get the dining plan just for the first day only because I am paying on a cash basis. I hope they change this policy real soon. I love being a DVC member but sometimes I wonder where the perks are???
    Anyway I hope you have fun as I plan to despite all the glitches. I am looking forward to the food and wine festival as well as MNSSHP! What dates are you going on??

baylordad is offline D-Ticket Holder

October At WDW

My wife and I will be at the Beach Club Villas from the 15th - 21st while my Daughter and a couple of friends are at OKW. We are pretty flexible on our schedule. All the girls do a lot of park hopping. This is the first time we have been in October for the Food and Wine Festival so we are planning on spending a lot of time there. We will be at Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party on the 16th. I will spend a couple of days at the PGA Golf Tournament then meet the girls in the evening. Seems I am always in charge of buying dinner. Might run into you all? Have a great time. Jay
    "Don't Drink The Beverly!"
    1973 - Holiday Inn
    1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
    1982 - Royal Plaza
    1984 - Poly
    1986 - Treehouse Villas
    1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
    1990 - Offsite
    1991 - Dolphin
    1992 - Wyndham LBV
    1996 - Dolphin
    1997 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)