Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By supernova
Dining Discuss Ohana info in the Vacation Planning forums; So I reserved ohana's character breakfast for next week for me and my sister. I just wanted to know what other character 's you meet besides LILO and stitch and ...
    kittywade823 is offline A-Ticket holder

Ohana info

So I reserved ohana's character breakfast for next week for me and my sister. I just wanted to know what other character 's you meet besides LILO and stitch and how much did it cost you? Since its only is two i think it wouldn't be too expensive. And also when I booked it the website said it was a buffet but other people are saying it isn't. So is it or isn't it?

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Ohana info

It's not a true breakfast buffet in the sense that you get up and serve yourself. The menu is far more limited, actually. But they will continue serving you food until you are ready to leave, so it's unlimited food, without leaving your table. I went once for Lilo and Stitch and haven't been back. It's usually Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto, though they may switch it up. When I first started going, it was Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, and a few others, I think.

When in doubt, Google is your friend. Here's a price list and some information I was able to find by doing a quick Google search:
    Lilo and Stitch Best Friends Character Breakfast - 'Ohanas - Polynesian
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

It isn't a buffet it is Family Style. Big serving dishes passed around your table, replenished as necessary.

breakfast bread is so good

The rest staple breakfast food aside from the POG juice and sometimes if you ask really nicely a pot of pressed coffee that I normally get from Kona. (Kona, below, one of my favorite Adult breakfasts, for that matter dinner too.)

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Family style... that's the word I was searching for.
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.