Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Single Diner in the Vacation Planning forums; I will be attending a conference at WDW in April. I've been several times with family, but this will be the first trip solo given it is for business. Any ...
    manutdserg is offline A-Ticket holder

Single Diner

I will be attending a conference at WDW in April. I've been several times with family, but this will be the first trip solo given it is for business. Any insights on where to dine alone either within the parks or at resorts. I will be staying at the Swan and can get pretty much anywhere.
    Thanks!

maxiv is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Single Diner

Never done it myself, but I could imagine that beaches and cream would be pretty great on your own. Or any place in World Showcase with a water view...in general I'd say the "nice" quick services, like Marokko, Yak 'n Yeti, grab something at Sommerfest and sit by the WS promenade...

BandontheRun is offline A-Ticket holder
    As someone who has done WDW, Tokyo Disney, Euro Disney and DL on several occasions by myself as a result of business trips- you can eat Anywhere you want! It's really up to your comfort level with being alone. I have enjoyed several sit down meals by myself.
    Of course you can always have your smartphone with you to post your experience and have strangers on message boards converse with you while you are there.
    If you're looking for someplace a bit more social, try Germany or the Rose and Crown in Britain World Showcase.

Thanks. Great ideas! Much appreciated.

Csmith041177 is offline B-Ticket Holder

I have never done this, but alwasy wandered about it. My business may allow me to make some trips to Orlando, and so this news is good encouragement for me to get out and enjoy WDW when I have the opportunity (even if I am solo).

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Dining alone at WDW is no different from dining alone for any other conference or business travel. I've visited WDW and Disneyland Paris solo, and have made lots of solo business trips to nearly every state in the US (along with Germany, Canada, and several other countries). Bring a book or your tablet. You'll be fine, trust me. People do this all the time.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

thanks