Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Wonderland Tea Party in the Vacation Planning forums; How unfair is it that only rugrats can go to this tea party? And does anyone have a rugrat I can borrow so I can see Alice and the Mad ...
    PigletIsMyCat is offline A-Ticket holder

Wonderland Tea Party

How unfair is it that only rugrats can go to this tea party? And does anyone have a rugrat I can borrow so I can see Alice and the Mad Hatter? Because when I was on my honeymoon, I was second in line behind an adorable little girl with her parents to meet Alice and the Mad Hatter. Because Alice In Wonderland is my (*$#%)@#& favorite movie. We are actually watching it right now. Anyway, it started #(*%(*$$# DRIZZLING and this CM was like "Alice and the Mad Hatter can't stay out in the rain! We have to go!" And we were like, "Um, when will they come back?" And CM was like "If it stops raining fast, they will be out in twenty minutes."

We waited over a half hour. No Alice. No Mad Hatter.

And let me clarify, the little girl in front of me got to meet them. My DH was all set to take pics of me with Alice and Mad Hatter when two very annoying children and their very fat and annoying parents ran to Alice and started clamoring for pictures and autographs whine whine whine.

Darn you rain.

Anyway, so who will lend me their kid so I can drop them off and get some quick pictures?

*WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Orginally Posted By: PigletIsMyCat
    Anyway, so who will lend me their kid so I can drop them off and get some quick pictures?
    I read in this Disney book once that they had this really cool Princess Aurora Tea Party where they served little decorated cakes and Princess Aurora and some other princesses came and ate with you. Then at the end you got a little gift bag with a rose and stuff in it, but it was only for younger girls and I really thought it sounded fun! So I'm going to take a teachers daughter from my school that I babysit sometimes. I found my way in! The little girls mom is an ex-CM so she's totally into Disney too. It's not fair the little kids get more attention! Lots of the adults (or teenagers) are more excited than they are, I know I am!
    -Caroline

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    You could just say that your are only 8 just very tall for your age and see if they will let you in...