Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Garden Grill Menu Change back to Family Style! in the Vacation Planning forums; For those of you who didn't already see and are Garden Grill lovers like me....they have changed the menu back to Family Style and resorted back closer to the old ...

Thumbs up Garden Grill Menu Change back to Family Style!

For those of you who didn't already see and are Garden Grill lovers like me....they have changed the menu back to Family Style and resorted back closer to the old menu. Things aren't exactly what they were, but definitely much closer! Looks like they've added a sauce to the flank steak and changed up the salad and bread. Dessert is also different, but a nice variety! If anyone goes and gets some pictures.....would love to see them! I'm just excited that I can add Garden Grill back into my ADR rotation for our next trip!!!! Check out the revised menu....

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_gg.htm

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Since the refurb I have made very few reservations at the Garden Grill. Usually as soon as I show guests the menu they want something else. I am glad they sort of went back because The GG is a great place to eat for families! (now if they could please bring back the Ice Cream Social)
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    thanks Melissa - we were going to skip it

but now i'll put it back into the rotation

got to get the planner back out ....

KerTggr is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the update info! My family (parents, sister & brother-in-law, nephew, and my boyfriend) are headed to WDW in October and are just about to finalize our planner. Had the old info in the planner, but will update with the new tonight!! Am even more excited after seeing this info too!! Love the Food and Wine Fest , but it will be nice to sit down for some family time and good food!